SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-09-10, 09:42 AM   #1
appollo1
Mega Poster

Angry Raging!!!!!!!

I'm going to have a serious rant here folks so bear with me. please NO sarcastic comments!!

I am not in a good mood today and being miles from home when a problem occurs is not helping. I am 360 miles away from home working away for a couple of months and get home every other weekend.

About a week before i left my rabbit had some babies, 7 in total. It was planned as I put my girl with my neighbours boy and 4 weeks later the babies arrived. I have people that I have agreed can have a baby bunny when they are ready to be re-homed (Fenjer yours is safe). The owner of the boy bunny was going to have one to keep theirs company and as a thank you for their boys "donation". One of the conditions for rehoming is that if the new owner decides that they no longer want the rabbit no matter how long after having it, then to return it to us and not just get rid by themselves.

However the owner of the donor rabbit has decided that they want to give the one they were having to someone else. The problem is the person they want to give it to is not a responsible pet owner, or parent as far as i am concerned. They have had numerous dogs over the past few years just to breed and make money. Also one of the dogs has recently been taken off them as it kept attacking other dogs and had killed their previous rabbit.

My wife has told the owner of the daddy rabbit that no way does she want this other person having the baby as she is not a responsible pet owner. The replies my wife has had have been what can only be described as threatening!!

The daddy owner has said that there was a verbal agreement for her to have a baby which there was, but she is saying that she can do what she wants with HER baby and she WILL be TAKING one no matter what.

With me being so far away I am absolutely furious with this person and her threats to take one is just peeing me off more. She has a spare key for our house and has now said that we are not getting our key back until she has her rabbit

I am worried that my wife is going to get ill with all the hassle as she is not in good health anyway.

and breathe..........ok rant over

http://www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk/ everyone deserves a second chance

RIP Appollo miss you and will always love you x x x x
appollo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-10, 09:49 AM   #2
Berlin

Default Re: Raging!!!!!!!

And to think there are people out there with no arms and legs, dying of hunger, being blown to bits in wars and being consumed by disease.

Its a rabbit. Tell the neighbour to stuff it. If she comes in your house its tresspass.

done.

Next...

Old 01-09-10, 09:50 AM   #3
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Lock barrels are cheap
Old 01-09-10, 09:53 AM   #4
Dicky Ticker

Two smoking barrels can be terminal
Old 01-09-10, 09:53 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
Lock barrels are cheap
agreed

£10 from B&Q if its a UPVC door...this would be my solution, any attempt to enter the house is trespass and reasonable force can be used..
Old 01-09-10, 09:53 AM   #6
Bri w

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
Lock barrels are cheap
wot he said

Currently - Fighting the urge... seen a nice Triumph America

Previously - Honda CB125, Honda CB400-4 & BSA B40, Moto Guzzi 850, Yamaha RD250, Suzuki GT380, Kawasaki Z1B, Kawasaki Z650, Honda VFR, Triumph Street Triple R.
Bri w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-10, 10:10 AM   #7
independentphoto

No law of Tresspass in Scotland ladies & gentlemen, but agreed - no bunny for an idiot and if that's what they're like, definately no key!
Old 01-09-10, 10:12 AM   #8
Owenski

So the daddy owner is quite happy for her baby rabbit to become dog food?

Sod changing the locks, by the sounds of it you should move. They sound to be some complete retards in your current area.
Old 01-09-10, 10:15 AM   #9
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenski View Post
So the daddy owner is quite happy for her baby rabbit to become dog food?
Or people food, time for BBQ

OTOH, I'll take a couple
Old 01-09-10, 10:31 AM   #10
kitkat

im sure your wife will cope with it all very well. If neighbour comes into the house set the kids on her or hit her over the head with something - just once (reasonable force). your wife is on her own and thought someone was breaking in - she will get away with it. dont give the rabbit to them.