SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Rideouts & Meetings Arrange get togethers and rideouts

Old 04-02-07, 10:23 PM   #1
kosteks

Default Weekend rideouts around London

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone in and around London does a bit of weekend riding? I'm located in SE London and would really like to find a few people to take a ride with on a Saturday or Sunday. To be honest I don't know the area outside London very well and don't have a clue where to start. I also find it that it is more fun to ride with others then alone.

Anyone interested?

K.
Old 04-02-07, 10:27 PM   #2
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Pop down to soho one friday and things can be arranged, usaly there is something going on most weekends.
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-07, 03:47 PM   #3
cmit37

Same here. I love riding but can't seem to get motivated to go out for a ride alone at the weekends and the missus gets enough pillion time every day of the week as we commute into Central London not to be up for it Sat and Sun. My only friends that are into biking are fair weather riders and I can only count on them for 2 or three rides a year between May and September.

I'm away the next 2 weekends but I might be up for a small ride after that. I am in Essex just inside the M25 near the Dartford tunnel.
Old 05-02-07, 04:06 PM   #4
thor

Might be worth heading out to Selkent. See the forum here.

http://forums.sv650.org/viewforum.php?f=14
Old 07-02-07, 10:56 PM   #5
benyboy

same here. i live in north london would'nt mind going out for a spin week ends,had a blow out on sunday tough kind of shuk me up so i need to get back on my bike and shake it off.any one doing anything this week end?
Old 08-02-07, 09:05 AM   #6
rictus01
Mega Poster

A few years back I posted a series of ride-out routes in loops going out from London and ending back in Soho, covering from Thurrock all the way around to Dartford (kind of like flower petals) , on the summer Friday nights you could start at 3:30pm and get back at about 8pm, should still be on the board somewhere if anyone wants to search ?

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-07, 08:35 PM   #7
benyboy

any one going for a ride tomorrow???
Old 10-02-07, 04:40 PM   #8
kosteks

Where from and where to? What time?

It's not that warm but if it's not raining I might be up for it.