SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-09-08, 11:20 PM   #1
SV-net

Default Music & Beer Festival - Tenterden Kent

I just got in from a great day at the second music and beer festival in Tenterden Kent. A very well organised event and had a great time. Got a bit of a wobble on over some of the many ciders on offer but no worries the Mrs was driving (lol) she tells me Im such a t++t when Im pi**ed up. What do I care eh.

Anyway, point of post. This is a very good event with live music and beer/food galore. If you made a note about this for next year I guarantee that you will not be dissappointed. Camping over the night before on the grounds at Smallhythe Place can be a laugh as we all know how much fun goes on the campsite.
I will post again well before next year and maybe get a group together for a trip out, weather permitting of course.