SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-08-09, 07:47 AM   #1
wattyfred89

Default White Transit!

Yesterday i sore a dirty old transit with its sirens going! The blokes inside looked like unshaven builders too, like a bit grubby looking to match the van. This must have been a deeeeep undercover mission. lol. Have seen a few unmarked police vehicles but they have never been dirty !

Ever seen this before?
wattyfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 07:55 AM   #2
wattyfred89

Default Re: White Transit!

why did i post this in bike related issues? with no "crapola" erm.......cos im stupid
Old 13-08-09, 07:55 AM   #3
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

It's funny you should mention this...

I was travelling up to Essex on Monday and coming down the A3 there was a white transit van with blues going, flying down the outside lane

Doughnut delivery perhaps?
(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 07:57 AM   #4
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

I used to know someone in a clapped out old Astra but had put his alarm sound on a switch next to the drivers wheel.

He used to flick his alarm on which actually sounded like a police car to unsuspecting motorists who would then pull over and he'd just drive on by.

He was such a duche.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 08:04 AM   #5
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattyfred89 View Post
Yesterday i sore a dirty old transit with its sirens going! The blokes inside looked like unshaven builders too, like a bit grubby looking to match the van. This must have been a deeeeep undercover mission. lol. Have seen a few unmarked police vehicles but they have never been dirty !

Ever seen this before?
Are you sore because they hit you?

█╬╬╬╬(•)iŻi▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 09:02 AM   #6
Red Herring
Mega Poster

Deep undercover and sirens don't normally mix..... Unmarked tatty old vans are either Obs platforms or forward strike points, either way they don't go anywhere quickly.
Red Herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 10:28 AM   #7
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

There was some muppet up my way who drove a balck range rover and decided to fit little blue flashers behind his front grill and under the front bumper. He was going about pulling easter european looking folks, telling em they broke a traffic law and taking fines off em.
Then one day he pulled over a right dodgy looking old banger with a couple of scruffy looking types in it only to discover they were undecover cops and they promtly arrested him, lol.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 01:06 PM   #8
Milky Bar Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
There was some muppet up my way who drove a balck range rover and decided to fit little blue flashers behind his front grill and under the front bumper. He was going about pulling easter european looking folks, telling em they broke a traffic law and taking fines off em.
Then one day he pulled over a right dodgy looking old banger with a couple of scruffy looking types in it only to discover they were undecover cops and they promtly arrested him, lol.

There was a guy up our way doing that recently and he did the same thing! Eejit! He stop an unmarked Beemer only to find it was a traffic motor! HAHA!
Old 13-08-09, 01:49 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Some people learn....some people learn the hard way. Muppets
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-09, 04:12 PM   #10
wattyfred89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
Are you sore because they hit you?
yes