SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 20-04-06, 01:16 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default Hein Gericke website?

It can't be that there is no UK Hein Gericke website, right?

Can someone confirm this or humiliate me?
Old 20-04-06, 01:20 PM   #2
timwilky
Mega Poster

http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/ but it is pants
Old 20-04-06, 01:22 PM   #3
northwind
Mega Poster

There's been a new one coming real soon now, for about a year Pretty bad really.
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-06, 01:23 PM   #4
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

almost 2yrs of their site not working got me thinking that they'll have a great site up n running soon.
Then they put that up.
What a waste of time.

I find myself browsing the german side in case all the new gear is in their first.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-06, 01:24 PM   #5
Anonymous

Ta.

Local shop's gone downhill too.

I kind of remember having this discussion a year ago.

I like this line:
''Should you wish to purchase an item that is not on this site, please contact your local Hein Gericke store or call our mail order department on 0800 165 165''
.......how will I know if its not on the site, unless I have been to the shop or got a catalogue (from going to the shop).
Old 20-04-06, 01:26 PM   #6
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

as an aside.

In yesterdays MCN was a voucher for £50 off any purchase of £250 at Hein Gerricke.

If anybodies buying anything from them might be worth £1.70 for MCN to get he voucher. ( mind you about the only thing that is worth the £1.70 juding by this weeks copy )

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-06, 01:56 PM   #7
skidmarx

as another aside, I bought some zip together leathers from Croydon a couple weeks back , but the jacket was too small. Way too small. I was in the car at the time and in a rush. BUT I went back last week and got EXCELLENT service from Samnooshka, Good advice, a straight swap for something else, no quibble, no bother. THANKS! Highly reccomended
Old 20-04-06, 02:52 PM   #8
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmarx
as another aside, I bought some zip together leathers from Croydon a couple weeks back , but the jacket was too small. Way too small. I was in the car at the time and in a rush. BUT I went back last week and got anEXCELLENT service from Samnooshka, Good advice, a straight swap for something else, no quibble, no bother. THANKS! Highly reccomended
Lets hope jambo dont find out
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-06, 07:18 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmarx
as another aside, I bought some zip together leathers from Croydon a couple weeks back , but the jacket was too small. Way too small. I was in the car at the time and in a rush. BUT I went back last week and got anEXCELLENT service from Samnooshka, Good advice, a straight swap for something else, no quibble, no bother. THANKS! Highly reccomended
Lets hope jambo dont find out

Youre a naughty man Viney.

But Samnooshka is a star. She kindly brought my Nikwax stuff up to soho for me one friday and saved me the treck to the shop.

Thanks again sammy
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-06, 07:31 PM   #10
valleyboy

And the other news is, they arent making anymore catalogues.... supposedly on CD.. sometime.. eventualy... Ive been trying to look at the German site, as its all up and running in there.... now, if we had only lost the war, I wouldnt have a problem finding stuff!