SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 10-04-07, 12:10 PM   #1
TC3

Default Why?

Sorry if it has been posted before but why not just ride through a park full of people....it will increase their chances of hurting someone......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGpR9XptZkQ&NR=1
Old 10-04-07, 12:50 PM   #2
sinbad

Default Re: Why?

People like that are the ones that will spoil motorcycling for the rest of us.
Old 10-04-07, 01:02 PM   #3
Stig

Wish I could stunt my SV like that.
Old 10-04-07, 01:14 PM   #4
Baph

Talented riders. Crap quality video. Time & place for that style of riding definately isn't on the public road.

Also, looks like it's france. I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of the law in Paris. Saw a copper stop the flow of traffic once in Paris. All he did was walk out into the traffic, pull a gun & point. My French isn't brilliant, but he shouted something along the lines of "Stop or I shoot!"
Old 10-04-07, 01:25 PM   #5
TC3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
Talented riders. Crap quality video. Time & place for that style of riding definately isn't on the public road.

Also, looks like it's france. I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of the law in Paris. Saw a copper stop the flow of traffic once in Paris. All he did was walk out into the traffic, pull a gun & point. My French isn't brilliant, but he shouted something along the lines of "Stop or I shoot!"
I was over on a day trip in France a few years back when i had a Toyota Supra.....that is just what the cop did....stepped out into the road and pointed a gun at us while pointing to side of road indicating me to pull over. We were searched at gun point basically....*******s
Old 10-04-07, 01:28 PM   #6
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC3 View Post
I was over on a day trip in France a few years back when i had a Toyota Supra.....that is just what the cop did....stepped out into the road and pointed a gun at us while pointing to side of road indicating me to pull over. We were searched at gun point basically....*******s
Their country, their rules. If you don't like it, don't go there. Don't name call because they do things differently.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-07, 01:34 PM   #7
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
Their country, their rules. If you don't like it, don't go there. Don't name call because they do things differently.
'zactly.

My reaction when I saw it was simply "Genius idea. Only a fool would run from that. Takes balls mind. No way our PC-gone-mad country would let cops do that."
Old 10-04-07, 01:35 PM   #8
Alpinestarhero

Quote:
Even so, its a scary thing to be subjected to

Matt
Old 10-04-07, 01:38 PM   #9
TC3

Quote:
Whatever!
Old 10-04-07, 01:39 PM   #10
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Think we need to send this thread to g.w.bush@president.gov.us (or would that be pres@america.com) ?

:P
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote