SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 11-06-09, 10:31 PM   #1
xXBADGERXx

Default Eyeball : Blue Pointy Today

Was on my way to work this morning around 7:45 and saw a Napoleon Blue Pointy pulling into the slip road off the A55 going into Llandulas (maybe for Petrol at the Shell garage ?) , you were with about 5 other bikes and were all wearing Hi-Viz tops .
Old 12-06-09, 11:56 AM   #2
Leopard_lily

Default Re: Eyeball : Blue Pointy Today

The hi-viz tops were for FBSABC motorcycle training on their way to Bangor test Centre, the person riding the SV was a lady called Ceri who's currently not a member here, I'll mention it to her though, so watch this space
Old 12-06-09, 02:58 PM   #3
xXBADGERXx

Ha , xXBADGERXx gets another eyeball
Old 14-06-09, 08:23 PM   #4
jolly jugs

Hi there, wel spotted Mr badger i was indeed in Llandulas Thursday morning, cant say i remember seeing you tho sorry (was bit early).
And as Leopard Lily said the Hi viz were from 'FBSABC motorcycle training'

where about in north wales are you from then???

Ceri x
Old 14-06-09, 08:36 PM   #5
xXBADGERXx

Hi there Ceri , you wouldn`t have seen me as I was coming in the opposite direction and you were already banked over turning into Llandulas and at the back of the pack so had quite a few things to concentrate on . I looked over and clocked you lot and spotted an SV and thought "Aha , an eyeball opportunity"

I tend to haunt just outside the Colwyn Bay area but have been spotted further afield on my little jaunts