SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 23-06-09, 09:20 AM   #1
Brettus

Default Regional suggestion

I just wondered if a sticky in here would be useful with names, contact details etc (and possibly a map like the member map) of recommended places, like dealers, service places or tyre fitters etc.

I've just searched and found the thread mentioning F&B tyres in Sandbach and was refreshing my memory on where it was etc but thought it might be useful to have a sectioned sticky post with the details in? maybe too much work for little gain but thought I'd see what the rest of you think?

Could also have usernames after for those who recommend it to help give an idea of popularity.

Just a thought anyway.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-09, 09:36 AM   #2
markmoto

Default Re: Regional suggestion

seems like a good idea why dont you start it off just go to google and set up a map and people can put pins in it where places are.