SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 25-11-10, 11:45 AM   #11
Telford_Tim

Default Re: NORTH WALES RIDE OUT - 28th NOVEMBER

Alright just checked the forcast for Sunday and it should be a fair day. Cold but dry with fairly low wind speeds.

So far definate riders are me and Ed. Can you post conformation that you will be joining ons on here so we know who to wait for at Salop Caravans please.

Thanks,
Tim
Old 25-11-10, 04:03 PM   #12
Fluffer

Confirmed yes from me barring any kind of mechanical failure in the mean time... getting new tyre tomorrow and going to attempt a quick clutch adjustment on saturday so the bike is 50% likely to be in flames with bent chassis after that knowing me.

urgh sunday morning though - i will apologise now for being grumpy until the first bacon sandwich stop
Fluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-10, 09:35 PM   #13
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Shan't make this now, sorry. Have a good ride though and watch the roads as some of the shady corners have a good mat of frozen leaf mulch on them.
garynortheast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-10, 10:36 AM   #14
Telford_Tim

SNOW STOPS PLAY guys i had hoped the weather forcasters had got it wrong but have just woken to a blanket of white slippy ****e everywhere preventing me getting my bike safely out of the estate let alone through the hills m valleys of wales. Its with my deepest regret i'm gona have to rearrange our planned winter ride out. ;(
Old 27-11-10, 12:28 PM   #15
Fluffer

Tim you wuss I'm already at salop caravans camping out to make sure I was there on time! No worries, lets get another sorted soon. Dying to get around those roads, broke down on the morning of leaving last time and now scuppered again. In Stoke at the mo so no choice but to head back this afternoon eek. Catch u gents soon!
Fluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-10, 04:05 PM   #16
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Yup, roads are pretty bad round here with (as far as I can tell) no salting having been carried out to any degree across Powys.
Old 27-11-10, 04:27 PM   #17
Ed

Bloody snow It's very snowy here. The main road through Baschurch wasn't gritted and was clear by about 11am, the side roads - well forget it. But it's a pleasure delayed, not a pleasure denied.

Let's rearrange. Tim, Craig, Gary - when you free?

Last edited by Ed; 27-11-10 at 04:33 PM.
Old 27-11-10, 06:01 PM   #18
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Pick a date and I'll do my best to fit in. Much of it depends on uni studies workload but possibly sometime through December. Failing that it's going to be new year isn't it?