SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 21-02-13, 05:10 PM   #31
650thunder

Default Re: Various Standard 04 SV parts for sale

Dirtyred619 -- Oh ok cheers, yeah the battery box isnt't going to be a problem for me as im changing it to a CBR race tail so will have to move the battery box out of the way. how does it feel on the bike, did it improve the ride quality much??

Lazymanc -- I'm not too sure, are you after the bolts or the rubber grommet's that hold it on?? or both?. i can have a look, may well have them somewhere. Will try and let you know by tomorrow.

Coopesh56 -- Ok mate thats great. Can we agree on £13 including postage. I'll try to get postage free by using a jiffy bag before i post it using my usual courier. If i can i will happily return you the postage fee.

Cheers everyone, Tom
Old 21-02-13, 05:10 PM   #32
650thunder

Dirtyred619 -- Oh ok cheers, yeah the battery box isnt't going to be a problem for me as im changing it to a CBR race tail so will have to move the battery box out of the way. how does it feel on the bike, did it improve the ride quality much??

Lazymanc -- I'm not too sure, are you after the bolts or the rubber grommet's that hold it on?? or both?. i can have a look, may well have them somewhere. Will try and let you know by tomorrow.

Coopesh56 -- Ok mate thats great. Can we agree on £13 including postage. I'll try to get postage free by using a jiffy bag before i post it using my usual courier. If i can i will happily return you the postage fee.

Cheers everyone, Tom
Old 21-02-13, 09:03 PM   #33
coopesh56

Yeah that's fine mate, will have to wait until I get back home tomorrow to sort out payment though, as I'm at base at tho mo and doing Paypal is a nightmare on my phone so will do it on laptop tomorrow if your cool with that?

If that's cool then pm me you PayPal details / how you want to be paid etc

Coops
Old 22-02-13, 05:41 PM   #34
650thunder

Seat cowel -SOLD!
Headlight covers - SOLD!

Any takers on the exhaust or mirrors?
Old 22-02-13, 06:05 PM   #35
coopesh56

Pm'd address mate
Old 23-02-13, 02:36 PM   #36
650thunder

Headlight - SOLD
Nose Cone - SOLD
Bottom Trim - SOLD

Cheers everyone!
Old 23-02-13, 04:00 PM   #37
lazymanc

It's just the bolt from the top of the screen, don't need the rubber bits. No worries if you haven't, just thought I'd ask as it's about £5-6 inc postage via Robinsons.
lazymanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-13, 05:53 PM   #38
650thunder

I probably do mate, owned 2 Sv's now so should have one to fit somewhere. Just to check, does it look a bit like a self tapping cross head screw? about 10mm long?
Old 24-02-13, 10:43 PM   #39
lazymanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650thunder View Post
I probably do mate, owned 2 Sv's now so should have one to fit somewhere. Just to check, does it look a bit like a self tapping cross head screw? about 10mm long?
I'll have to check the one that's not fallen out in the morning, but it sounds about right. I'll get a picture too.
lazymanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-13, 12:51 PM   #40
mole71

are the mirrors still available?