SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 12-04-16, 07:38 PM   #1
Kylie

Default SV650S K3 For Sale. Would suit colour blind & clumsy folk

Its been a long long time since I posted here, and the bike and I now have to part ways. I've had it since August 2005. I commuted on it for around 6 years but the last 5 years its been used only a few times a year (the odd track day and weekend away) and I can't really justify keeping it with the insurance and tax.

Its a Blue K3 SV650S with 28,353 miles on the clock. MOT til July, Datatool alarm, tail tidy, double bubble windscreen, scottoiler and lowered seat (I have the original seat and windscreen also).

It also has the decent R&G crash protectors and swing arm bobbins, and a folding gear lever. I've a swing arm paddock stand you can have if you want.

It's had a few scrapes, including a slide down a wet track at Brands Hatch, but nothing that hasn't been fixed with a few spare parts, and the alignment and frame all seem fine to me. It was a category D write-off (i.e. un-economical to repair) when I made the mistake of calling the insurer after a car swiped me. I bought it back and did the (v minor) repairs myself. As you'll see in the photos, its got some scratches, cracks and cosmetic damage, and a little corrosion. She starts first time, runs perfectly, no leaks or smoke or vibrations or anything untoward. Serviced every year, I'll be sad to see her go.

Yes the lowers are the wrong colour, I bought them late one night on ebay.

We're in Harrow, North West London. I was thinking £800 was about right.

Mike

Old 17-04-16, 11:46 AM   #2
Kylie

Default Re: SV650S K3 For Sale. Would suit colour blind & clumsy folk

Open to lower offers if price is an issue.

Mike
Old 17-04-16, 12:33 PM   #3
adjblade

PM'd
Old 23-04-16, 11:18 AM   #4
Kylie

Sold to adjblade. Thanks!