SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 02-08-06, 11:55 AM   #91
DanAbnormal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H
SV Dan, No worries, Its not personal.
I too am not saying that the Hornet is a bad bike, I actually quite like them. Just my views tis all. Sorry if I sound aggressive.......been living in the Thames Gateway too long!
I was gonna say the same thing. At then end of the day we each love what we each love. No offence meant at all. Lets all hug!
Old 02-08-06, 04:19 PM   #92
valleyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toypop
Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyboy
The Kwaks atualy costing me less than the SV did to insure.... dont ask me how that works... I wasnt going to ask questions... the Kwaks £500 to insure comprehensive... the SV was £540 odd comprehensive..... though I do have 1 years extra NCB now... but still... cant complain!

My Kwaks now got about 28K on the clocks.. it had 12K on it when I bought it last september

My SV was £500 Comp from an online quote, the ZX was £1500 from an online quote but I rang up and somehow got it for £700. Both with 0NCB.

Who are you with?!? Dunno if it will go down to £500 next year when I have a years NCb, I am almost expecting them to put it up!
Alarmed, and garaged, plus 2 years NCB now.... I wouldnt say this is a low crime rate area either.... I live within about 10 miles of 2 of Britains worst council estates!!!

Im with Bike Team.... I probably could have gotten that cheaper as well... but that is with breakdown cover, accident recovery (most people will charge you to recover you after binning it) and legal cover.... I didnt want the hassle of bartering over the phone.. and it was a grand less than everyone elses quotes anyway...
Old 02-08-06, 04:21 PM   #93
valleyboy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba-the-Hutt
Quote:
Dunno if it will go down to £500 next year when I have a years NCb, I am almost expecting them to put it up!
You live in Bristol, VB shares his home with a load of sheep and nothing else for miles. That will acccount for some (all?) of the difference.
Yeah its well sh*te if you go over them two bridges - apart from the cheap insurance.
Well, I wouldnt put it that way.... possibly some of Britains BEST biking roads..... miles of twisty bits... and lots of NSL's... I'll take the roads on this side of the bridge thank you appart from those, you are correct.. eff all about here...