SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-06, 06:27 AM   #1051
Law

Hayden's on pole!!! Gonna be a nail biting last race season finale hopefully.

Old 16-09-06, 11:10 AM   #1052
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law
Hayden's on pole!!! Gonna be a nail biting last race season finale hopefully.
Yes. Again, Eurosport helpfully give the result while you're watching the event

Old 16-09-06, 11:29 AM   #1053
Peter Henry

Err Law...their is an unwritten rule that we do not talk specifics on here from qualifying all through to race end until say Monday pm. There will be guys looking to watch the qualifying and you might just have spoiled there fun! (I erred in this way once also!)

But even when Monday comes...please no-one mention Bridgestone qualifying tyres to me!

Old 16-09-06, 12:54 PM   #1054
kwak zzr

doesnt matter whos on pole really ROSSI for the win!

Old 16-09-06, 01:38 PM   #1055
Peter Henry

Kallio doing his damndest to hold off Alvaro Bautista from wrapping up the 125 championship in double quick time. All Alvaro has to do tomorrow is finish ahead of Mikka in the race to be champ.

Spain arguably strongly in the running for all 3 titles at the moment? Who'd a thought?

Old 16-09-06, 02:29 PM   #1056
Law

Whoops, sorry, I would edit it but someone's already quoted me.

Poles don't matter anyway (except in dancing!!) (Sorry, Poland )

It's the race results that count and I would never write anything on that til Monday.

Old 17-09-06, 02:01 PM   #1057
Peter Henry

A really interesting read on the link shown,especially for those who have been less than sympathetic towards Nicky. With Sete not signed up to partner Loris yet,could Nicky vent his anger at his treatment by HRC by the ultimate slap in the face and sign for Ducati?

That Marlboro sponsorship could be a major factor and the fact that Ducati Corse have a habit of making their riders feel part of the family. Something I am sure would be a massive boost for Nicky's confidance and future title aspirations.

http://www.crash.net/feature_View~t~...6~id~10150.htm

Old 17-09-06, 02:56 PM   #1058
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
A really interesting read on the link shown,especially for those who have been less than sympathetic towards Nicky. With Sete not signed up to partner Loris yet,could Nicky vent his anger at his treatment by HRC by the ultimate slap in the face and sign for Ducati?

That Marlboro sponsorship could be a major factor and the fact that Ducati Corse have a habit of making their riders feel part of the family. Something I am sure would be a massive boost for Nicky's confidance and future title aspirations.

http://www.crash.net/feature_View~t~...6~id~10150.htm
Nicky has led the championship for most of the season and his bikes won races. Now after a string of poor results and his hold on the championship looking rather tenuious, it would seem a case of the poor work man blaming his tools should he now blame Honda.

Old 18-09-06, 12:02 AM   #1059
PeterM

That was a damn find weekend of racing. Interesting to see the first usage of a new rule. Needs a bit of finessing I think to make things safer.

125's - OMG what was he thinking and congrats to a certain young bloke.
250's - How close do you like your finishes.
MotoGP - Sort the men from the boys.

Championship is really interesting now!

Old 18-09-06, 04:26 AM   #1060
kwak zzr

edwards is defo history now still he try'd.

Closed Thread