SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 29-02-08, 12:20 PM   #101
stewie

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post
Do you think the organisers would let me "do a Stewie" and tag along in the car? Hehe (sorry Stewie, couldn't resist)
Did he just say what I thought he said ? whats up with the bike mate ?
Old 29-02-08, 01:15 PM   #102
Pedro68

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Did he just say what I thought he said ? whats up with the bike mate ?
Dunno exactly ... but it ain't too good
Engine seems to have deposited a good amount of oil all over the top of the subframe and surrounding pipes, cables, etc. and has no oil pressure now.
Before anyone asks ... YES there was oil in it, but it just appears to have spat it all out from somewhere, and the bike sounded rough as anything, so it's currently sat in Marks (mototech's) garage, and I have to phone Wyder Honda today to find out about any warranty they gave me on the engine rebuild. Mark says the engine is basically "toast"

Will let you know how I get on with it
Old 29-02-08, 02:17 PM   #103
Speedy Claire

Best of luck Pete..
Old 06-03-08, 10:27 AM   #104
slark01

[quote=Pedro68;1431984]Who`s going?? Copy / Paste into your post and add your name

1. Speedy Claire (who had lots of trouble changing her shift to be there!)
2. Jamessunhill
3. Luckypants (unless Wales have beaten France the day before - I'll be lost in Cardiff somewhere)
5. Stewie
6. regency23
7. Mac608
8. Scooby
9. Scooby`s mate
10.slark01

Maybe's
1. 5hort5 - (not sure what's happening that far in the future lol but will try to be there)
2. Markryker - (work permitting)
4. Pedro68

I'm deffo in .
Old 06-03-08, 10:35 AM   #105
flymo
Mega Poster

Who`s going?? Copy / Paste into your post and add your name

2. Jamessunhill
3. Luckypants (unless Wales have beaten France the day before - I'll be lost in Cardiff somewhere)
4. slark01
5. Stewie
6. regency23
7. Mac608
8. Scooby
9. Scooby`s mate < Shaggy

Maybe's
1. 5hort5 - (not sure what's happening that far in the future lol but will try to be there)
3. Pedro68

Last edited by Luckypants; 06-03-08 at 10:45 AM.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-08, 07:01 PM   #106
Girth
Mega Poster

I'll be there but already going with a few guys i know and there mates.

I'll most likely see you guys there, Mike i've got your number so i'll give you a txt or call when i'm there to have a chat with you all if thats ok?
Old 06-03-08, 11:18 PM   #107
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth View Post
II'll most likely see you guys there, Mike i've got your number so i'll give you a txt or call when i'm there to have a chat with you all if thats ok?
OK mate, no problem. Keep tabs on the thread as well, we've not quite decided where we meeting after the ride (unless I missed summat).
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-08, 10:11 AM   #108
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by markryker View Post
2. Jamessunhill
4. Pedro68
5. Stewie
6. regency23
7. Mac608
8. Scooby

Maybe's

Hi I would like to join in if thats ok. Could someone cut and paste my name as I am hopeless with computers/ Would it be possible to meet someone local to ride down to the meeting place, I know jamesunhill lives near me. I am amazed that I shall be off this weekend to do this ride out so I'm looking forward to meeting those who I have not met yet.

Sandy
Old 07-03-08, 12:44 PM   #109
mac608

Who`s going?? Copy / Paste into your post and add your name

2. Jamessunhill
4. slark01
5. Stewie
6. regency23
7. Mac608
8. Scooby
9. Scooby`s mate < Shaggy
10. Sandy

Maybe's
3. Pedro68

Sandy/James, hows about meeting at The Pyramid Junction 1 M60 08:45 ish?
mac608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-08, 03:03 PM   #110
Speedy Claire

Thinking ahead we might have to make alternative plans if pedro can`t make this run. The arrangement was for everyone to meet at the Stanney pub and from there Pedro would direct the run to the main meeting point via A roads.... I don`t know the way via A roads so can`t offer to help so would suggest that we meet at the Stanney and if nobody knows the way use the Motorway to get to Tesco`s at Bidston. If needs be I could meet everyone there out of the kindness of my heart cos it would mean having to crawl out of a warm bed much earlier than planned

Also would everyone be ok with meeting up again at the Stanney following the run where we could eat and if time permits decide on a run somewhere?