SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 06-03-09, 12:56 PM   #101
AndyW

Default Re: Is it wrong what I did?

I've never taken anyones' wing mirror off, more scared of unbalancing myself and falling
off then in exacting revenge.

Best option is fit a video camera on the bike and record ride into work everyday, then every evening edit and post to the police with times of phone users, careless drivers, muppets etc.
After 2 weeks of no-response, write to local paper & MP pointing out you have made 200 allegations against road users backed by video evidence and been ignored by the police.
Old 06-03-09, 01:22 PM   #102
mikebrooman

I've only once taken a mirror off, guy undertook me clipping me with it on the way past, then at the lights I told him to pull over to exchange details, more to inconvenience him as he was clearly in a massive rush, but he just drove off, running my foot over at the same time, so I decided if he was going to hit me with the mirror, he probably didn't use it anyway, and I would just lighten his car for him. To be fair, I shouldn't have done it, it just made him more angry. Thinking about it, at the lights I should have lent in, taken his keys out and then ridden off. That would have been more fun.
Old 06-03-09, 05:24 PM   #103
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Someone who isn't me has nicked someones keys before and chucked them in the river going over bridge by the royal armories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
After 2 weeks of no-response, write to local paper & MP pointing out you have made 200 allegations against road users backed by video evidence and been ignored by the police.

And make just as much of an rse of yourself as that muppet on the pan european who wishes he was a copper!
Old 06-03-09, 10:14 PM   #104
BanditPat

Aslong as no one else saw its fine, if he reports you its his word against yours