SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Rideouts & Meetings Arrange get togethers and rideouts

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-09, 10:41 PM   #111
davepreston

Default Re: Plan 'O' Man

its mainly any wants or ideas at the min im looking for eg can we do a trip to jurby or a stop at the museaum or owt

Old 16-09-09, 10:47 PM   #112
ManxMatt34

Depends which mues. The mountain one has gone now mate. There's been a huge bike exbithion on over the summer, dunno if it'll still be on by then like.

Jurby depends if we land the right weekend, and if we do Kneale is racing there now ... Tis bout £3 entry you get a full day out of it if people want (on sundays).

Also karting down there but it's expensive and after paying boat etc... dunno if people will be willing (some people might be on a tight budget).

Some of the time for anyone stopping more than say just friday night till sunday night we'll fit in abit of site-seeing i reckon.

If people pop on the isleofman sites etc... give me a shout if theres out you wanna try, and i'll try to give you as much details info on it.

Old 16-09-09, 10:52 PM   #113
missyburd

if you did a weekend thing then I guess a main saturday rideout and mebbe sunday morning too if there's any island left to explore the that afternoon for sightseeing and a late ferry back depending how soon people want to go back?

(Don't know why I'm bothering to post tbh as I'm sure you've already thought of this but humour me eh? )

Old 16-09-09, 10:57 PM   #114
ManxMatt34

No point in humouring you because you always win!

Yeh sat. was always going to be the main rideout... and sunday abit extra more than likely laps etc... it looks like some people want to stop atleast an extra couple days so need some more breakup bits in there!

We'll get a plan laid out but if theres anything specific people know they wanna do over here etc... get typing might open some ideas up

Old 27-09-09, 12:43 PM   #115
ManxMatt34

Little Update For You All:

I spoke to my man in the Steam Racket Company. He Said....

On Sailings being announced: They are waiting on the desicion of selling one of there boats, and as soon as that is made next years sailings will be announced, he agrees it's ridiculous as people can't even book in january yet.

On Group Bookings: Min. ammount of 6 are needed, i asked if it's really worth it and he said it will save you money, so i think between you nearer the time you'll easily be able to sort that as you only need 6 per group booking.

Anyway i'll keep you all updated, hopefully in Nov. me and DP will be doing a reccy of a few bits. Cheers guys and girls.

Old 27-09-09, 01:46 PM   #116
Binky
Emily Howard rides an SV
Mega Poster

Could we get even greater discounts if we went in group buys of larger than six or do you think that's unrealistic???
Old 27-09-09, 05:27 PM   #117
ManxMatt34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky View Post
Could we get even greater discounts if we went in group buys of larger than six or do you think that's unrealistic???
Possibly the more you book the cheaper it gets? We'll find that out when i ring them once these bludy sailings go up.

Old 05-10-09, 11:05 PM   #118
xXBADGERXx

Talked to the Badgeress and she is up for this

Old 06-10-09, 11:03 PM   #119
ManxMatt34

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx View Post
Talked to the Badgeress and she is up for this
Good boy planned full reccy is in november... so expect more info for then Cheers for the intrest stlill people.

Old 11-10-09, 10:17 PM   #120
ManxMatt34

Little Update:

Sailings: - http://www.steam-packet.com/SteamPac...-with-Woodward on reading the first few paragraphs of this looks like they are on there way working towards next years sailings announced.... this is really what alot of this trip is waiting on, so everyone following the thread or intrested please bare with...

Accomidation:- Me and DP have had several lengthy phone conversations and discussions regarding this key factor of the weekend.... more will be revelead in the coming weeks, things however are moving forward and sites/locations being rapidly narrowed down.

I know nothing is set in concrete, and i definetly hate all this fustrating wait. But please bare with for all those intrested and keep your eyes on this thread. More to come soon .

Closed Thread