SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 14-08-09, 12:31 PM   #111
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 28/08/09

wuv woo, lol.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-09, 12:52 PM   #112
plowsie

wub yew too x
Old 14-08-09, 01:47 PM   #113
chris8886
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
wuv woo, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
wub yew too x
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-09, 02:26 PM   #114
Kinvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney View Post
This thread is better to read than Eastenders and hardet o understand then Donnie Darko!
At midnight on October 2 a Tangent Universe branches off the Primary Universe around the time when Donnie is called out of his bedroom by Frank, immediately before the appearance of the Artifact, the faulty jet engine. The inherently unstable Tangent Universe will collapse in just over 28 days and take the Primary Universe with it if not corrected. Closing the Tangent Universe is the duty of the Living Receiver, Donnie, who wields certain supernatural powers to help him in the task.

Those who die within the Tangent Universe (and would not have died otherwise) are the Manipulated Dead (Frank, Gretchen). Frank, at least, is also given certain powers in that he is able to subtly understand what is happening and have the ability to contact and influence the Living Receiver via the Fourth Dimensional Construct (water). All others within the orbit of the Living Receiver are the Manipulated Living (e.g. Ms. Pomeroy, Dr. Monnitoff), subconsciously drawn to push him towards his destiny to close the Tangent Universe and, according to the Philosophy of Time Travel, die by the Artifact.

Frank appears in the story in two guises (indeed, three guises if we assume that he 'never' dies on account of the restoration of the Primary Universe through the negation of the Tangent Universe). First, there is the Manipulated Dead Frank who appears to Donnie as a premonition from the future of the Tangent Universe in the disturbing rabbit suit. Dead Frank is aware of Donnie's fate and destiny, and impels him to realize it so that the Primary Universe can be restored at the point where/when the Tangent Universe branched off from it. Secondly, Frank appears alive as Donnie's sister's boyfriend, whose fate unfolds within the Tangent Universe by means of Donnie's successes in realizing his mission. This living boyfriend is fatally shot by Donnie towards the end of the film, a killing which was foreseen by Donnie (albeit through a glass darkly).
Old 14-08-09, 02:32 PM   #115
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvig View Post
At midnight on October 2 a Tangent Universe branches off the Primary Universe around the time when Donnie is called out of his bedroom by Frank, immediately before the appearance of the Artifact, the faulty jet engine. The inherently unstable Tangent Universe will collapse in just over 28 days and take the Primary Universe with it if not corrected. Closing the Tangent Universe is the duty of the Living Receiver, Donnie, who wields certain supernatural powers to help him in the task.

Those who die within the Tangent Universe (and would not have died otherwise) are the Manipulated Dead (Frank, Gretchen). Frank, at least, is also given certain powers in that he is able to subtly understand what is happening and have the ability to contact and influence the Living Receiver via the Fourth Dimensional Construct (water). All others within the orbit of the Living Receiver are the Manipulated Living (e.g. Ms. Pomeroy, Dr. Monnitoff), subconsciously drawn to push him towards his destiny to close the Tangent Universe and, according to the Philosophy of Time Travel, die by the Artifact.

Frank appears in the story in two guises (indeed, three guises if we assume that he 'never' dies on account of the restoration of the Primary Universe through the negation of the Tangent Universe). First, there is the Manipulated Dead Frank who appears to Donnie as a premonition from the future of the Tangent Universe in the disturbing rabbit suit. Dead Frank is aware of Donnie's fate and destiny, and impels him to realize it so that the Primary Universe can be restored at the point where/when the Tangent Universe branched off from it. Secondly, Frank appears alive as Donnie's sister's boyfriend, whose fate unfolds within the Tangent Universe by means of Donnie's successes in realizing his mission. This living boyfriend is fatally shot by Donnie towards the end of the film, a killing which was foreseen by Donnie (albeit through a glass darkly).
Yeah, ok, but what about 'enders ?

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-09, 04:00 PM   #116
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

So what day is Donnie Darko on at the Ace.

Bump
Old 14-08-09, 04:07 PM   #117
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I think they are having a special drive-in night. Or should that be a drive-by night.

AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-09, 05:22 PM   #118
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Biggles View Post
So what day is Donnie Darko on at the Ace.
I'm sorry to disappoint, but half of the cast won't show up.
Rumour has it that the director is unsure if he should shoot, sorry, fire them.
Old 14-08-09, 05:51 PM   #119
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

Bugger.Looks like boring old East Endersdoing doughnuts then.
Old 14-08-09, 11:11 PM   #120
monkey

"You bitch! You cow! You bitch! You cow!"