SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-06, 09:38 AM   #131
Moo

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband!

That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Old 08-12-06, 09:53 AM   #132
Moo

Default Oh Sheet.

Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.
In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging! his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard (barely containing his laughter) who had watched the whole incident walked up and asked, "What the heck is going on here?"

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the **** out of a ghost".

Old 08-12-06, 10:07 AM   #133
Tomcat

Quality Moo.... Quality (thats the bed sheets not the other!)

Old 11-12-06, 04:39 PM   #134
Razor

17 minute short film, funny tho...

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/lab/sh...quicktime.html

Old 11-12-06, 07:48 PM   #135
Jdubya

Funny VW Polo AD HERE!

Old 12-12-06, 08:18 AM   #136
mattSV
Mega Poster

LESSON to be learned from typing the wrong email address

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years before. Because of their hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel arrangements. So the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Friday, and his wife was to fly down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel and, unlike years before, there was a computer in his room, and he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address and, without noticing his error, sent the email to the wrong address

Meanwhile...somewhere in Houston... a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory after suffering a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and then fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and then glanced up and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Date: Friday, October 13, 2006
Subject: I have Arrived!

Dearest Love:
I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send email to your loved ones. I have just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow, and look forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

PS ..... Sure is hot down here.
2013 - 2016 Triumph Explorer 1200
2016 - Ducati Multistrada DVT S
Old 14-12-06, 09:17 AM   #137
hovis

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset.
Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.
In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.
A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging! his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.
As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard (barely containing his laughter) who had watched the whole incident walked up and asked, "What the hell is going on here?"
The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the **** out of a ghost".

Old 14-12-06, 10:52 AM   #138
DanDare

Hovi5 your 5 Posts too late.

Old 14-12-06, 11:41 AM   #139
Tomcat

arrrrr bless

Old 14-12-06, 11:57 AM   #140
hovis

how did i miss that

Closed Thread