SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-06, 06:05 AM   #1471
Scooby Drew

Rossi Interview He is a gracious loser, not something he has a lot of practise at. Good man

Old 01-11-06, 08:25 AM   #1472
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Can anybody confirm the rumour I've heard that young Bradley Smith is Rookie of the year ?

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
Old 01-11-06, 08:46 AM   #1473
Peter Henry

Fizz...You are 100% correct fella. What a great bit of news for Brit bike fans. I hope he continues to make steady progress. Good on yer Bradders.

Old 01-11-06, 09:11 AM   #1474
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Fizz...You are 100% correct fella. What a great bit of news for Brit bike fans. I hope he continues to make steady progress. Good on yer Bradders.
Cool as thats a great result for him and british biking IMHO. Nice to see the youngsters coming up through the ranks and getting noticed. With him and Leon Haslam I reckon we have some good young riders there.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
Old 03-11-06, 11:15 PM   #1475
Peter Henry

So the first long weekend of that horrible period when no main racing...what the hell we gonna do until March?

That new RCV does look small doesn't it? Ducati still managing to squeeze best top end speed out of the 800cc bike. Fortuna to wear Bridgestone tyres next year! ' Are they mad?

Old 04-11-06, 09:31 AM   #1476
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

I shall be starting my Seasonal Affective Disorder shortly with no racing to get into.I'm mad at the best of times,but mad with SAD makes for a real silly season.
Old 06-11-06, 05:25 PM   #1477
weazelz

I finally watched it last night - I was away on holiday all last week & managed to get through it without finding out the result. amazing stuff - bayliss, rossi, hayden, etc etc

valencia's a bit of a rubbish track for the motogp bikes though

Old 08-11-06, 11:58 AM   #1478
Peter Henry

Fuel for the Nicky Haters.....Troy Bayliss led for more laps when taking his stunning win at Valencia, than Nicky led all season!

Old 08-11-06, 12:26 PM   #1479
kwak zzr

Troy Bayliss performance was stunning! a one off in the wet maybe but in the dry with the best in the world on the grid what can one say

Old 08-11-06, 01:06 PM   #1480
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Fuel for the Nicky Haters.....Troy Bayliss led for more laps when taking his stunning win at Valencia, than Nicky led all season!
Sums it up really doesnt it.

Closed Thread