SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 15-03-08, 03:28 AM   #141
stewie

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by slark01 View Post
cheers Stewie
My lovely wife had already decided I should go, so i'll be at the services awaiting
Wanna meet up in penketh where we met last time ? about 08.00 - 08.10 ? ride over together.
Old 15-03-08, 10:57 AM   #142
slark01

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

good idea stewie, meet there
BTW- puter is now fixed, thx again to the wife, so will be on the forum alot more
Old 15-03-08, 12:39 PM   #143
stewie

Btw, for those who havent met up at the Chester services yet, dont head to the shops and restraunt area, instead, when you come into the services you will see the garage on your right, we normally meet up at the back of the garage but in full view of the entrance, in other words you will see us and we will see you when we arrive, see you then

Last edited by stewie; 15-03-08 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar, for a change.
Old 15-03-08, 12:50 PM   #144
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slark01 View Post
good idea stewie, meet there
BTW- puter is now fixed, thx again to the wife, so will be on the forum alot more
Ok see you there ste
Old 15-03-08, 05:39 PM   #145
jamessunhill

Sandy, Mac608 and I are meeting up at Tesco's in Stockport at 8.00am to get to Chester services in plenty of time to meet Stewie and the rest.

It looks like BluePete will be meeting us there too.

See all you guys tomorrow.
Old 15-03-08, 06:34 PM   #146
Speedy Claire

yep and fingers crossed the weather will be favourable
Old 16-03-08, 02:53 PM   #147
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

well i hope u r all having a good time.
I prep'd my bike and was all ready - then I couldnt get to sleep for some reason so was wide awake at 4am !

hence I didnt arrive. dammit.

lookin fwd to sme stories and pictures
Old 16-03-08, 05:37 PM   #148
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Was a really good turnout from the SV crowd. When I arrived at the Stanney everyone was already there. We had:-

Here is the list of those going at last count.

1. Speedy Claire
2. Jamessunhill
3. Luckypants
4. slark01
5. Stewie
6. regency23
7. Mac608
8. Scooby
9. Scooby`s mate < Shaggy (on a Ducatti - how rude! )
10. Sandy
11. BluePete

In fact everyone who said they'd be there. The weather was very kind and in fact the ride home was glorious.

Off to wash me bike, look out for the photos!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-08, 05:46 PM   #149
Speedy Claire

Was brilliant.... my first ever egg run and the sheer number of bikes was absoutely awesome!!!

Was great to meet everyone again and also to meet those of you I hadn`t met before... all lovely people

Nice lunch and a nice run into Northwich afterwards, all in all a brilliant day, thanks everyone. I`m now off for a hot bath, the bike can wait!!
Old 16-03-08, 06:27 PM   #150
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

glad u had a good day ..

i went for a quick blat to my mothers as my bike was ready and raring to go..

looked at some past pics on the egg run website- wow there gets lots of bikes huh !.. the stoke one gets 2-3000 but that one looks awesome
looking forward to the pics.

busy looking for a new bike next week so I may roll up at the NW weekend on something new..

hope u all home safe