SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 20-08-09, 06:00 PM   #141
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 28/08/09

well it is the Soho section after all and with all the one way systems and road closures in soho its easy to get a little lost, innit.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-09, 06:03 PM   #142
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
well it is the Soho section after all and with all the one way systems and road closures in soho its easy to get a little lost, innit.
Yeah but no but yeah but no...but ...yeah!

But No!

Yeah?
Old 20-08-09, 06:11 PM   #143
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

eh? Speak engerleesh will ya, bloody foreigners
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 20-08-09, 06:14 PM   #144
Baph

Quote:
Baph...in the interests of even handedness, if you are genuinely annoyed by the chit chat in here i will happily move it to the megathread.

But as you say, its saved you the bump.

Your choice, i'm always one to try and be fair.
I had considered dropping you a PM in the not-so-recent past to ask for the removal of absoluetely everything off topic (the conversation with me & Mark included, as that's been discussed via PM).

But I figured that:
1) It's too much effort for me to go through picking what is/isn't on topic.
2) It's too much effort for you to go through deleting anything I specified in 1. (My perspective, not necessarily yours).

So on balance, I'm not fussed either way. You're the mod of the section, mod it the best way you see fit.

Cheers for the thought though.
Old 20-08-09, 06:16 PM   #145
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

no worries then. Like i say, i dont want any animosity on the forums and anythign i can do to avoid that and let bygones be bygones i will do.

After all, its only the internet, innit?
Old 20-08-09, 06:19 PM   #146
Baph

Quote:
After all, its only the internet, innit?
To quote someone else not long ago "Exactamundo."

I believe I've said this privately to both the people to PM me as a result of this thread, but I'll say it publically too. I bare no ill feeling whatsoever about the discussion a few pages back, and the offer/invite to the ace still applies as originally intended (ie, those that can make it, feel free, those that can't, there'll be other times).

Consider this another bump.
Old 20-08-09, 07:26 PM   #147
Fizzy Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmac View Post
he)
Thankyou. Uni next year (oct 2010) studying digital media engineering, should be good.
Going to the ACM (Academy of Contemporary Music) in guildford in september this year to do a Higher Diploma in performace with drums as my discipline.
Nice one! Drums are cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
Sorry, Im only in here because I got lost following Fizzeh!!!
Old 24-08-09, 08:44 AM   #148
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
I will be there on Friday 28th August, in the evening. Performance bikes night apparently...
Given it's now less than a week away, I figured a bump was in order.

Same thing as before, anyone that can make it, come along for a chinwag. If you have other plans, or even want to stay at home in front of the box, then do that instead.
Old 25-08-09, 06:49 PM   #149
Biker Biggles
Mega Poster

What shall we do with the drunken farmer?
(repeat x3)
Put him in the tractor till he's sober
(repeat x3)
Way hey and up she rises
Early in the morning.
Old 26-08-09, 11:09 AM   #150
Baph

Biggles, you make me laugh.

Right, given that this is probably going to be my last day on the t'inter-web before I hit the road, I figured another bump was in order.

The plans haven't changed, so whoever wants to come along, please do so.

To the mods etc: I apologise now for this bit, but it needs saying in public so all see it simultaneously. I'll keep it civil, honest. Also please note, that this is in no way in relation to the conversation myself & Rictus have had.

There have been a few accusations thrown around in the very recent past (today mainly). I strongly advise those persons to come to the Ace to have a chat about this face to face. Just don't expect me to be polite. Due to that, and availability/short notice, I may also be at the Ace on the 31st now (some may argue that's a change of plans, but meh!). That needs confirming though.

Your accusations will not affect plans in any way, so please, step forward from outside the safety of not communicating face to face.

This subject won't be raised after the weekend, regardless of if those invovled turn up or not. I also won't go into detail other than with those directly involved.