SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-06, 02:01 PM   #141
kwak zzr

great moto gp >again< gotta go the BSB's on now!!

Old 26-03-06, 02:58 PM   #142
jonboy

Apart from the odd moment, am I alone in thinking that compared to WSB that it was a little boring?

Old 26-03-06, 03:08 PM   #143
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
Apart from the odd moment, am I alone in thinking that compared to WSB that it was a little boring?

I haven't seen any of the WSB races yet, but I found myself thinking it was looking boring around 5 laps into the race. Then along came Pedrosa, and suddenly I couldn't get my eyes off the TV set...

Old 26-03-06, 03:26 PM   #144
kwak zzr

Quote:

you are not alone, but no racing compares to WSB! its the mutts nutts

Old 26-03-06, 04:02 PM   #145
Supervox
No more Mr Nice Guy
Mega Poster

Just sat down to watch BSB on ITV - watched 15 mintues - what a farce !!!

(1) They can't even get the names of the bl**dy riders right !!

(2) They didn't bother showing the overtaking manoevre that resulted in a change of race leader

(3) As above but from 4th to 3rd

Guess that'll be me using the old Sky+ to record the late night programme to watch on a Monday evening !!

My comiserations to those of you who do not have the above option & are 'forced' to watch ITV
Old 26-03-06, 05:58 PM   #146
tricky

With MotoGP today where the riders having a "most ridiculous sunglasses competition" on the grid ?

Old 26-03-06, 06:25 PM   #147
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:

I agree, but that's the way it is sometimes. Some cracking MotoGP races last year, there will be more this year too

Old 26-03-06, 06:37 PM   #148
tricky

Just watching it again on Eurosport (watched live on BBC) and enyoying it more second time around.
Whilst I have every respect for Steve Parrish, Charlie Cox really gets on my tits.

Plus Julain Ryder and Toby Moody seem to have much more enthusiasm (even if they do sound like local rasio DJ's at times) plus Eurosport have Randy Mamola

Old 27-03-06, 07:20 AM   #149
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

I didnt watch the race I only caught the end of it as I took my mum out lunch.

Can somebody PM me and tell me what happened to

Rossi
Gibernau

Ta

Fizz

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
Old 27-03-06, 09:47 AM   #150
The Basket

Dani Pedrosa was very good. His very smooth riding style and light weight makes him a real threat. Beautiful to watch.
Poor old Rossi...but wow...to get on his bike and still ride the wheels off it...wow...showed more champion spirit coming 14th than coming first...still the man with the mission.
Gibernau...oh dear...luck hasn't changed....maybe we should do a 'what lap will Gib fall off/ run off / blow up sort of gig But I'm sure he'll get there in the end.
Capirex was excellent and the Ducatis are looking swell...could be a MotoGP/WSB/BSB Ducati clean sweep!!!!!
Ellison had better get his finger out PDQ...I hope he had a serious mechanical problem...he'll be out pretty quick if he copies that result again.

Closed Thread