SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-05-09, 02:12 PM   #151
plowsie

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

I think maybe keith missed a bit.

'Can you guess the riddle?'

The answer is no....

Some people say pressure, this is incorrect for the polar bears, they do not turn white from pressure.
Old 21-05-09, 02:18 PM   #152
keithd

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
i just googled it too and i dont agree with the answer tbh, lol.

Maybe keef should post the answer.....and a new riddle.
as you can see from my original post i know the answer but think its ambiguous. those that know the answer appear to agree...

the answer, boys and girls, is...

time.
Old 21-05-09, 02:19 PM   #153
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
I think maybe keith missed a bit.

'Can you guess the riddle?'

The answer is no....

Some people say pressure, this is incorrect for the polar bears, they do not turn white from pressure.
That's what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I know that riddle. I thought the last line is "Can you guess the answer?"
Time is a better answer than pressure but still doesn't really fit
Old 21-05-09, 02:28 PM   #154
Owenski

lol other way round I think pressure is a better shout than time. but agree neither fit the whole riddle. Such as I dont think I'd pop for looking at pressure. then again I dont think time has anything to do with polar bears turning white cant win.
Old 21-05-09, 02:30 PM   #155
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Answer i found on google was pressure but time is just as bad, lol.

Neither pressure nor time turn pancakes brown tho do they? Time would turn them mouldy and pressure would flatten them. Heat would turn panckaes brown, one of the other things heat can do is create pressure of course but i aont never seen anyone cook their pancakes in a pressure cooker to get them more brown.

Go on the keefy, do another
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-09, 02:31 PM   #156
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
then again I dont think time has anything to do with polar bears turning white cant win.
evolution dear boy
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 21-05-09, 02:42 PM   #157
Venom

Quote:
Answer i found on google was pressure but time is just as bad, lol.

Neither pressure nor time turn pancakes brown tho do they? Time would turn them mouldy and pressure would flatten them. Heat would turn panckaes brown, one of the other things heat can do is create pressure of course but i aont never seen anyone cook their pancakes in a pressure cooker to get them more brown.

Go on the keefy, do another
Time on the cooker?

time wouldn't make me pop though, I can stare at the clock for ages.
Old 21-05-09, 02:57 PM   #158
Owenski

but how would time make me look like a celeb?
Old 21-05-09, 03:13 PM   #159
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Time on the cooker?

time wouldn't make me pop though, I can stare at the clock for ages.
Time on the cooker is no use without the heat tho but in theory in time we all pp as the gasses build up inside us as we decompose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
but how would time make me look like a celeb?
Exactly.

Tis a rubbish riddle and should be banned!
Old 21-05-09, 03:16 PM   #160
Venom

Quote:
Time on the cooker is no use without the heat tho but in theory in time we all pp as the gasses build up inside us as we decompose.
Yes but dead people can't look

Quote:
Exactly.

Tis a rubbish riddle and should be banned!
+1

Anyway,

Forward I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?