SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 03-09-10, 02:16 PM   #151
zobers

Default Re: Rescue Ride-Out

That's a shame, loved it last year. Lissa, I'd be up for that. Let us all know what they say
Old 06-09-10, 05:04 PM   #152
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Default Re: Rescue Ride-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobers View Post
That's a shame, loved it last year. Lissa, I'd be up for that. Let us all know what they say
This is the e mail I received.

"Hi,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend The Leamington 100 Car & Bike show in Royal Leamington Spa on the 26th September 2010.

This is an annual show open to all types of cars and bikes to allow you to display your vehicles and meet up with like minded individuals who appreciate all the hard work and dedication that goes into keeping vehicles of note.

The primary purpose of the show is to raise as much money as possible for our nominated charity and, as always, this is the Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance,

www.wnaa.co.uk

We have entertainment laid on during the day, we have some refreshment stands and the location for the show is a public park right in the town centre which affords a great location and easy access to the many bars, restaurants and shopping centre if you want to go for a wonder during the day.

We have trophies for the best vehicles in each category, but above all it is a great fun day out. We would love to have you and as many of your club members there as possible and we look forward to hearing from you very soon. We charge a small entry fee for each car or bike and every penny of this is passed on to the charity.

We also hope to have a motorbike trial arena set up for the day with a local club performing demonstrations throughout the day.

We have a Facebook page if you would like to more information, or to view photos from the last 3 years we have run the show"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Le...1785828?ref=ts

If you need to know anything else or need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote