SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 05-06-09, 06:57 AM   #171
krhall

Default Re: Brands Hatch (Indy) - Thursday 2nd July

Yeah after thinking about it, a bib letting everyone know I'm a noob might not be a bad idea!
Old 05-06-09, 08:41 AM   #172
muffles

OK I booked it on trackdays.co.uk, waiting for confirmation or whatever that it was booked OK...
Old 05-06-09, 10:40 AM   #173
krhall

Well are you confirmed?

Update the list.....
Old 05-06-09, 10:56 AM   #174
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhall View Post
Well are you confirmed?

Update the list.....
No, only had the booking confirmation email, it said don't make arrangements (i.e. it's not final) until I receive the final confirmation from them - which will come via email/post (both? who knows). I booked through www.trackdays.co.uk, where did you book? I just happened to have found it there already so I used it.

So I guess it's 48 hours till I'm confirmed, but in any case I'm in the Novice group if I am going...
Old 05-06-09, 11:14 AM   #175
rigor

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffles View Post
No, only had the booking confirmation email, it said don't make arrangements (i.e. it's not final) until I receive the final confirmation from them - which will come via email/post (both? who knows). I booked through www.trackdays.co.uk, where did you book? I just happened to have found it there already so I used it.

So I guess it's 48 hours till I'm confirmed, but in any case I'm in the Novice group if I am going...
I guess most people booked through the organiser... Focused Events, as the link on the first page...
Old 05-06-09, 11:17 AM   #176
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigor View Post
I guess most people booked through the organiser... Focused Events, as the link on the first page...
Thats what I did - and by phone rather than email, still took 3 days for the confirmation email tho.

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 11:37 AM   #177
muffles

Ho-hum...well, I have emailed them to ask. I just happened to be using that web site already to look for any track days (regardless of organiser/track) so I could find a good one, then I saw Kev mention this one...anyway I'm sure it's fine. They claim to have taken my £155 from me
Old 05-06-09, 12:16 PM   #178
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I still have my yellow bib they gave me at Brands last year. It kinda made its way home with me like some kind of a stray. Honest.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 12:22 PM   #179
krhall

I booked from focus events, but on re-checking the e-mails. I was in a hurry yesterday and to be honest "I should've gone to specsavers!!!"

Within the next three working days we will send you a second confirmation email which will contain details of the track day that you have booked, together with directions to the circuit, timings and details of how we run our events. If you do not receive this second confirmation email within the three days, please contact us as we cannot guarantee your place

The money has gone from my account though.

Last edited by krhall; 05-06-09 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-06-09, 12:25 PM   #180
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhall View Post
I booked from focus events, but on re-checking the e-mails. I was in a hurry yesterday and to be honest "I should've gone to specsavers!!!"

Within the next three working days we will send you a second confirmation email which will contain details of the track day that you have booked, together with directions to the circuit, timings and details of how we run our events. If you do not receive this second confirmation email within the three days, please contact us as we cannot guarantee your place
Sounds like the same email I'm waiting for then