SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 18-03-07, 10:10 AM   #11
Blue_SV650S

Default Re: what sidelight bulb? (curvy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazelz View Post
hehe. I just thought I'd put it back in road trim & get it MoT'd so I can ride it on the road a bit. I never really ride my fazer on the road for pleasure coz the suspension is so awful that I don't enjoy it

since it looks such a state, I will take great pleasure in parking it up at box hill or wherever next to all the Sunday-heroes' shiny il4's with 2" chicken strips

Oh I see ... you want pose factor!! Wouldn't you find it more satisfying having power rangers scoff at your commuter bike (Fazer) ... yet inside you have the 'smuggittyness' that they have no idea you have a 'well used' track bike too and could probably ride better than them on their GSR1ZX1000RRRRRR?

Also do you really expect to still have 'fun' on the road?? To me you are better off having a carp bike that doesn't handle for the road to keep the speeds down a bit