SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-09-08, 06:53 AM   #11
kwak zzr

Default Re: Paypal don't protect ya

just biro it on the top shell " woozles hair dresser's ltd " give it ear i'll do it for you
banks, insurance companys are all the same, its ok aslong as they are taking money from you not giving it back.
Old 06-09-08, 09:24 AM   #12
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

my dad paid £200 quid for 3 senheiser wireless microphones for his work, collected them from a chinese guy in hull. 2 weeks later they were acting faulty so he contacted the guy who said he was now back in china and advised my dad to contact senheiser direct. Senheiser asked my dad if the mics had a thin green rubber gasket between the main body of the mic and the head - "nope it's grey" - senheiser: "oh they're a fake then, you've bought a replica"... paypal & ebay weren't fussed.

Also works the other way for seller protection. A mate of mine (ben) sold a nokia 9510 something or other (flashy mini laptop style mobile phone released back in 2006) for about £140 - received payment on paypal, sent it off, guy received it & left feedback. 2 days later paypal did a "Charge back" due to the buyer using a stolen credit card. Ben contacted them and said "well I've sent the item & he's got it, but now you've taken my money - you processed the transaction so you cover the costs of the stolen credit card"... paypal didn't play ball and ebay didn't give a shizzle.

all in all - a complete crock of ****

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-08, 10:29 AM   #13
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Darren - when you pay over £100 for hair straighteners you want them to work, I knew there was something up as they didnt get as hot as previous GHD's I'd used. Fakes may be OK but they wud not be built for safety and knowing my luck would set alight or somethin.

Nobbylad, I did think if that but me neing an honest plod decided against, not worth my job. And it could cost it I am sure.

Kwak, don't think companies house has a woozle hairdressers listed but thank you anyway, next time you come for coffee you do realise you have to sit thru the compare the hair straighteners hour LOL I could try them on your hair see if you can tell the difference pmsl
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-08, 12:23 PM   #14
Toby

moral of the story is, have curly hair.
Old 06-09-08, 07:50 PM   #15
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
moral of the story is, have curly hair.
Well my straighteners will give me curls to, so still need them LOL
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

Old 06-09-08, 08:53 PM   #16
kwak zzr

i have no hair?
Old 06-09-08, 08:57 PM   #17
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwak zzr View Post
i have no hair?
Oh no ya don't do ya LOL ...... gonna hurt ya then innit

Old 07-09-08, 11:16 AM   #18
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

You just ironing his scalp then?
Old 07-09-08, 11:30 AM   #19
Nostrils

I am always suspicious of absolute bargains on any auction site despite feedback being top notch. I used ebay years ago to purchase an original car stereo from Germany and it all went smoothly much to my relief. Since then I have heard so many horror stories of fake goods, damaged goods but more with people dealing with PayPal and Ebay in general about their lack of understanding and customer service.

I will probably still use ebay to sell things, I have a few bits but will probably ask a friend to advertise for me as they have been a customer / seller for years and know all the ins and outs.
Old 07-09-08, 03:42 PM   #20
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
You just ironing his scalp then?
Ooh he didn't half screen, lovely shiney scalp tho

That was after he fitted me R&G's just incase he ran away LOL