SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-02-09, 09:59 AM   #11
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
Viney wins....!
Proposal seconded... motion carried I believe.

Shall I lock this thread now ?

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 10:00 AM   #12
plowsie

Default Re: **ITS BACK - teh return of the "what you doing at the weekend" fred - sponsored by fat chavs with whiplash**

Why not, I agree the Vine wins.
Old 20-02-09, 10:11 AM   #13
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Today, recovering from last night, and later running round like a headless chicken, trying to fit the kitchen sink into a rucksack

Tomorrow up bright and early cause its the.....

Pennine Massive Hardy Bikers Rideout up in the lakes:sm t041

Sunday sometime will come home and cabbage in front of the TV, and bore Im Indoors stupid of tales o Smudgek3 skiiny dippin, Greek dwarf bowling, the bent banana conquering all, and stuffz

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 10:19 AM   #14
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

Oxford this afternoon / evening.

Southampton - Bedford Place tomorrow night.

Sunday depends on Saturday night.

Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-09, 10:49 AM   #15
missyburd

today, a bimble on the bike to ease me back gently into the earsplittingness of the fella's zorst LOL then chill this eve, to bed early THEN up early for the HB rideout !!!
Old 20-02-09, 10:53 AM   #16
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobs View Post

Southampton - Bedford Place tomorrow night.
a week early fella! i'll be there (or thereabouts) next saturday would have been lovely to have a beer and a natter about how great we are
Old 20-02-09, 11:02 AM   #17
Jabba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
tonight- watch a DVD with drew and spend some time together after i've quickly cleaned the place.
Glad to see that Drew isn't one of these namby-pamby "modern men" who helps out a bit now and then

Today: Day off!! Taking the kids out for run-around somewhere
Tonight: Wine!! Been on-call all week but off tonight
Tomorrow : Footy in the morning and sister/b-i-l visiting from "Up North". Not seen them for over a year
Sunday: Dunno yet
Old 20-02-09, 11:19 AM   #18
keithd

tonight - lagerz by teh gallon. boys night out, rare these days, just local tho. no ladeez involved. brill.

tomorrow - nurse hangover during day. night time mummy coming over wiv sis, yer hero is cooking them all a curry. will drink wine.

sunday - no plans but if its sunny i fancy a trip down to bournemouth.

lets extend it by a day or so...

TUESDAY - GOING TO SEE THE KILLERS!! GO ME!!
Old 20-02-09, 11:29 AM   #19
Lozzo

I think I may pop round to see my kids and give them each a sound beating just to show them who's boss.
Old 20-02-09, 11:30 AM   #20
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
tonight - sleep
tomorrow - seeing the in laws, food shopping and then BBC and Viney are coming - then off to see DD and Kitkat in the Evening.

Sunday Reading- shopping
Wot she said, except tonight off to see the parental unit
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote