SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-01-08, 12:17 PM   #11
plowsie

Default Re: teh friday "what you doin' weekend" fred...

Tonight- Gonna book a holiday to Paris for me and the missus for her birthday, she dont know.

T'mora - Ice skating with the missus (Prepare for scale 9 earthquakes when i hit the deck), then bitta shopping for her, break it to her about Paris over dinner at mine(im cooking)

Sunday - Should be footy in the morning, pub till 3 sober up and go to see kay when i can (mum has invested in one of them breathaliser testers , not gonna drink that much but a couple)
Old 11-01-08, 12:52 PM   #12
Stig

Default Re: The Friday "what you doin' weekend" fred...

Err.

Tonight nowt.

Sat. Nothing planned at the moment. Will probably take the kids out on the bikes.

Sun. Possibly heading toward the Ace Café in/on some form of motorised transport. The now 'infamous' Paws IS going to be there along with I hope, plenty more of the Soho Massive.
Old 11-01-08, 12:53 PM   #13
Sean_C

Tonight- Take away and a few beers followed by crime shows on 5 and then a movie..
Saturday- Going with Dad to Hein Gericke to get him some trousers that *don't* look like mine. Since he has the same jacket but in red.. Gig in the evening
Sunday- Bugger all, hopefully.
Old 11-01-08, 12:59 PM   #14
Jabba

Tonight:
Trying to get video tape and jam sandwich out of video recorder. Catching up on several months of missed threads on here, seeking out the newbies and subjecting them to a load of old jokes. Drinking beer. Sleeping.

Tomorrow:
Lie in. Mending broken website. Shopping for shoes. Quasar in evening. Beer. sleeping.

Sunday:
Seeing the bike will start after 5 weeks inactivity. If raining then going back in house for more beer. 5-a-side footy in the evening to work off the beer. Then drinking some more beer after having worked up a bit of a thirst playing footy. Sleeping.
Old 11-01-08, 01:01 PM   #15
rigor

Friday - Driving up to Gloucestershire

Saturday/Sunday - Watching dogs pull mad owners around The Forest of Dean, watching Sam be pulled around the Forest of Dean by Lupo. Trying to stay warm.
Old 11-01-08, 03:08 PM   #16
Kinvig

Picking up bike tomorrow.

taking it for a spin up to the ace on sunday.
Old 11-01-08, 03:10 PM   #17
keithd

why has my intentional spelling error been corrected again!!

its part of the charm of teh thread!!!!

fascists! this is how hitler started.....
Old 11-01-08, 03:19 PM   #18
neio79

tonight- Taking daughter swimming and then watch TV and chill.

Tommorow- Out on bike as is going to be nice, down to parents in Weymouth to finish off the run in

Sun- TBC
Old 11-01-08, 03:19 PM   #19
metalmonkey

Well I'm happy with myself....

Tonight Fly to the ace/out for dinner
Tomorrow see what happens when I wake up
Sunday Wake, may fit the viper end can, to the ACE!! Then I subject myself to tourtue with training, I need to get fit, its painful so far!

Its also the last w/end of the month before I get paid, hence low on funds!

Monday, lie in get up, dentist, work, going to court may be I'll get this one

Last edited by metalmonkey; 11-01-08 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-01-08, 03:26 PM   #20
tricky

Tonight - Light training, Watch TV, Drink Beer.

Saturday - Mend front brake on mountain bike, if successful, go for ride on mountain bike. Wash cage if time/daylight/weather permits.

Sunday - Cross some more jobs off the "Tricky Towers Renovation DIY List"