SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-03-09, 10:14 AM   #11
petevtwin650

Default Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Tonight - Upload piccies of Paris
Hilton????

Half day for me as it's an earlyish start for tomorrows all day rideout.

Sunday: TBD. Almost certainly out on the bike at some point though.
Old 20-03-09, 10:15 AM   #12
Viney
Mega Poster

Default Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

Friday - Out with Verna and her old house mates in Londinium
Saturday - Peanuts (Vernas Lupo) MOT, Filling scotoiler up!, shopping in bromley for 80's clothing, Friends 40th birthday in Maidstone (80's fancy dress!!)
Sunday - Breakfast with mum, then haven't planned anything else, maybe a trip to the coast/gardening depending on time.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 10:16 AM   #13
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevtwin650 View Post
Hilton????

Half day for me as it's an earlyish start for tomorrows all day rideout.

Sunday: TBD. Almost certainly out on the bike at some point though.
I can if you want mate
Old 20-03-09, 10:18 AM   #14
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dappa D View Post
noone have mothers here???
Yes m8y, but she's in South Africa...
Old 20-03-09, 10:22 AM   #15
metalangel

Today: Finish in three hours, might take an extremely circuitous route home

Saturday: Missus is going to want to watch a lot of rugby, might see if we can go and do it in a pub or something.

Sunday: Ride, with any luck!

(MONDAY is a day off!)
Old 20-03-09, 10:25 AM   #16
lily

tonight- chill with a nice meal and TV/DVD
tomorrow- wedding dress fitting, then off to by parents house to make some changes to my bridesmaid dresses. Also give mum her mothers day present.
Sunday- think we are staying in our PJ's all day! Woooo
Old 20-03-09, 10:34 AM   #17
missyburd

Today: Sitting on a train to Bristol for 5 hours
Tomorrow: Glastonbury steward training then heading back to Aber
Sunday: Dissertation, dissertation, dissertation....if I keep repeating the word to myself I might actually get a large amount of work done....
Old 20-03-09, 10:36 AM   #18
Swin

hehe, keep saying "dissertation" and you might do it?

I have a hyoooge pile of minutes for a very boring database meeting I'm supposed to be reading right now, but this forums' more interesting!

Perhaps I should sit here thinking "minutes minutes minutes"
Swin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 10:37 AM   #19
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swin View Post

Perhaps I should sit here thinking "minutes minutes minutes"
Exactly, now you're getting it!
Old 20-03-09, 10:40 AM   #20
Dappa D

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
Today: Sitting on a train to Bristol for 5 hours
Tomorrow: Glastonbury steward training then heading back to Aber
Sunday: Dissertation, dissertation, dissertation....if I keep repeating the word to myself I might actually get a large amount of work done....
doing anything exciting in sunny bristol? or just a stop gap for glasto?