SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 23-02-06, 07:03 PM   #11
svracers

lol soz scoob just quoting alot of my ex customers.
Old 23-02-06, 11:47 PM   #12
setanta

Got my SV from Cupar, somethings good somethings bad (rem I live in Wick)
Good sales team, helped out with any little alterations (seat) that I needed, price was good, put on fairings and crash bungs for a good price. Got a free tank thingy as well.
Down side had to get someone to deliver the bike for me and I had to pay full price. Reason to grumble on this point is, I know that I can get a bike delivered by a dealer from South of England to my door for £100 less than half of what I paid.

Coil packed in.. under warranty AA took it down and Cupar promised to fix it and get it up to Inverness by end of said week for me to pick up. I was over the moon that I did not have to go all the way down there for it.
They did not have coil in stock(??) ordered it, would take 3--4 days (hmmph), called them up (3 days later)and they still didn't have it in. bike would be ready by middle of next week. F%^& this I thought because parts can be delivered up here the next day. Created a scene on the phone, guess what the bike was ready next morning, fine ....except I had to go down to collect it in person, turned out to be no big deal cause the ride back was fantastic.

Theres more, there is rust on the exhaust, but because the bike fell over (0 speed, slight bend in exhaust) it will not be fixed under warranty. Rust on the yoke guy was totally blind to it couldn't see even when it was pointed out Its time for a letter to Suzuki with pics.

Wont knock them completely but what I have found is that there are some really good people there and some nasties

Might just take the bike there for its second service to see how I get on, real reason want the run
Old 25-02-06, 02:41 PM   #13
instigator

Default Re: Best Suzuki Dealership - West Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackKnight
My cars a suzuki ignis 4grip which i bought new at Pearson in wemsybay...they are great, fun, easy going nice people in every department! Bought 2 cars there cause i get a great service, disscounts etc....
Pearsons are a great bunch, never been to a car dealership like it and theyre only 2 minutes down the road from me.

They will change bike tyres on spare wheels for a fiver.

Just thought I'd come in and say that and leave again until I get another sv. (soon hopefully)