SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 03-07-09, 08:26 PM   #11
Tim in Belgium

Default Re: Speedy Claire`s Mini Scottish Adventure (sponsored by Ambre Solaire and fixer-peg.co.uk)

A fantastic read and great weather, sounds like you had a ball!

I've dropped a fully loaded SV myself before, although it was in my garage before setting off, so super embarassing in my case!
Old 03-07-09, 08:27 PM   #12
appollo1
Mega Poster

Default Re: Speedy Claire`s Mini Scottish Adventure (sponsored by Ambre Solaire and fixer-peg.co.uk)

well done SC for your solo journey.

See us Scots are a friendly bunch.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and got home safely.

http://www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk/ everyone deserves a second chance

RIP Appollo miss you and will always love you x x x x
appollo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 08:43 PM   #13
pegasus
Mega Poster

pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 08:45 PM   #14
DMC

Great write up & pics Claire, looks like you had a brill time. Im in good company then, dropped my bike twice in 3 days the other week
Old 03-07-09, 08:50 PM   #15
Speedy Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC View Post
Great write up & pics Claire, looks like you had a brill time. Im in good company then, dropped my bike twice in 3 days the other week

Sorry for you DMC but have to say "YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER" lol

Thanks everyone for your extremely kind remarks
Old 03-07-09, 09:10 PM   #16
dawn07

Fantastic pics! Think you are one amazing woman Claire!
Like Kitkat, I don't mind going out myself on the bike for a few hours, but wish I had the confidence to go it alone overnights and cover 2000 miles!
RESPECT!!!
Old 03-07-09, 09:18 PM   #17
ArtyLady

Thoroughly enjoyed reading about your adventure .....I'm very impressed and sooooo envious! - I only ride alone locally, I wouldn't have the courage to go very far at all on my own (or anywhere very far from home even with someone!) Brilliant stuff!
Old 03-07-09, 09:28 PM   #18
starks

sounds like u had a wicked time and some of the views on them pic's are stunnin, methinks i'll have to make a visit up there myself one day!
Old 03-07-09, 09:28 PM   #19
petevtwin650

So how about all you women getting together and sorting your own weekend away? Support group and all that.

Glad you had a fantastic trip SC and you didn't falter at the first hurdle.
Old 03-07-09, 09:30 PM   #20
Speedy Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevtwin650 View Post
So how about all you women getting together and sorting your own weekend away? Support group and all that

I was just thinking the same thing myself Pete... I think that would be a fantastic experience