SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 07-02-06, 11:50 AM   #11
tomjones2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikageboy
there is a link on some forum that shows how to make helmet speakers for 20 quid.

cant find the link though.
I have made mine from a set of cheap maplin headphones, cut the driver units out of the headphones, make a surround using cardbaord and fit them into the helmet using sticky tape.

Dont use any glues on the helmet!!

I only use them for the GPS because i found that i started to make mistakes when listening to music, but this is a personal thing.
Old 07-02-06, 07:26 PM   #12
didge

i normaly use my ipod head phones but when i was taking my helmet off it kept on pulling the wires and now they are broken and i have been recomended the autocom system but its not thay cheep so i am having to save, so no music for me for a bit
Old 08-02-06, 10:21 AM   #13
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader
what i really meant though was headphones which stayed in the lid in the ear wells....sorta speakers almsot.
I used to have a pair that were small enough to fit into the space by the pads near where the lid straps go into the foam. If that makes any sense?
Great for around town cos they are not in your ears so allow enough road noise to get thru to keep you involved. Get up over 50ish tho and all of it is drowned out by my lovely exhaust note.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote