SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 11-08-05, 07:36 PM   #11
valleyboy

Cheers for the help everyone...

I have a letter off AXA, saying that they wont have anything to do with the claim...

I have spoken to several people at MCD now! lol.. all saying the same thing..

I cant do angry over the phone.. so Im just being polite at the moment..

I shall be writing them a letter, is which I can convey 'rather ****ed off!' saying that I am not pleased at the moment at the current situation, and that my NCB is not being given for nothing to do with me, and that if the situation is not resolved within 7 days, then I shall be writing to the FSA ombudsman (sp?!) thingy.. and take the matter further, because as far as I am concerned, and have been told by several people now, they cannot withold it in this situation.. as nothing has gone against my insurance what so ever... etc or words to those effects..

I want this sorted ASAP really, and not within 7 days, as my new insurers are getting peeved off themselves.. and I may end up having to cough up a large amount of cash to keep them happy or at best, loose a chunk of my policy payment
Old 11-08-05, 09:44 PM   #12
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Kim says again

you need a letter from the third party insurers saying that they have admitted liability and are dealing withthe clam-..and then send that confirmation letter to your insurance company or brokers and then they should be able to close the file and release your NCB.

Kim says the ombudsman wont speak to you until you have a final response letter from the insurance company..

Your legal people on your own insurers should be sorting this...have u not got a letter at all from the third party insurers admitting liability->> that should suffice to close down the claim ..
Old 11-08-05, 10:11 PM   #13
SVeeedy Gonzales

Hmm - just gone with Bennetts and am doing this, though they just wanted name and policy number of last one (with Carole Nash).

Carole Nash were difficult and wouldn't give a staright answer about getting insurance with them again, including the 2 years NCB, even though they know the accident I was in was not my fault. Bennetts said it wouldn't matter until the thing was all sorted, and I could slap my 2 years NCB on, no problems.

Now I'm wondering what Carole Nash will do when they get contacted by Bennetts about eh NCB...
Old 13-08-05, 03:27 PM   #14
valleyboy

Well, no need to set loose the dogs now!! lol.. damned thing came through the post this morning

Saves me a lot of worrying now!
Old 13-08-05, 03:49 PM   #15
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

hurrraaaaayyyy

good news matey!