SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-07-08, 11:11 AM   #11
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Default Re: why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

Hmm,
If you are really unhappy, try talking to her and while doing so, stay calm, to the point and state your side of things. Be prepared to listen and allow her to say her bit too. Communication is the main difficulty you have by the sound of things.

However she may be a nutter, in which case ditch the witch!

What worked best for me was becoming gay... I leave that ball in your court now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 11:14 AM   #12
markmoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post

these people were not really my friends they were more of aquentances.. but i decided to ditch them when they thought it apropriate to bad mouth me behind my back and smile to my face
Its good to take stock and review of who your friends are and cut any dead wood out of your life, i did this a few years ago and stopped bothering with some so called friends. Your real friends will always be around no matter what even if you fall out you will always work it out with real friends.
Old 06-07-08, 11:18 AM   #13
Ace-T

Wink Re: why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayneflakes View Post
What worked best for me was becoming gay... I leave that ball in your court now...
Well JF that is just selfish! A nice girl like you stealing another nice girl away from the poor blokes! That's two less for them to choose from!

Trace
Old 06-07-08, 11:19 AM   #14
DMC

+1

Know how you feel too m8. Not easy dealing with emosions when things go like this. I agree with the others, things are unlikely to improve so get out and keep yourself busy so your not thinking about it. Its not fair for you to be burdened with her issues if your going to be affected with them in a bad way.

Relationships are important, but theyre not the be all and end all, theres more to life! Think of number one for a while!
Old 06-07-08, 11:21 AM   #15
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-T View Post
Well JF that is just selfish! A nice girl like you stealing another nice girl away from the poor blokes! That's two less for them to choose from!

Trace
Ooh, I hadn't thought of that Trace...

Sorry boys... You wouldn't choose me anyway, I have a wooden eye, a glass leg and a terrible wind affliction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 11:22 AM   #16
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-T View Post
Nicest girl on the .org = Shelly

Trace
Ahh I wish Trace.. that why I am single LOL

Lylej, do you need a woman to be YOU. Why not ditch the bird, have a bit of you time to find out the "old" you and enjoy that time. Miss Right will fall at your feet cause you will be giving out a more relaxed persona.

Don't go looking it never works !!

I am not looking for a man, nor do I need one and am finding myself and having fun doing so. I have come out of a long relationship and reverted back to the fun Shell, the one who used to get drunk all the time and have a giggle. Now I am comfy with who I am I have composed myself and am ready for my Mr right to land at my feet, just waiting now but I am in no rush.

You should try it, its not a quick process but make it fun like I have !! Got some f'in good memories too !!!
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012

Last edited by Shellywoozle; 06-07-08 at 11:25 AM.
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 11:24 AM   #17
DMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayneflakes View Post
What worked best for me was becoming gay... I leave that balls in your court now...
Dont know much about this, but can you choose to become gay? Nice pun though
Old 06-07-08, 11:58 AM   #18
John 675

im affraid gay really isnt for me.. not that i have a problem with it.. i just like to fairer gender far too much lol.

you see my problem is that im probably too nice.. i like making a massive effort for ladies. you know how you have that "hunnymoon" period.. well for me it never stops... its not like overwhelming affection towards them or anyhting weird.. but to put it plainly have you ever felt like you give 100% and get 40% in return...

yeah im on face book search for John Lyle
Old 06-07-08, 12:04 PM   #19
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
im affraid gay really isnt for me.. not that i have a problem with it.. i just like to fairer gender far too much lol.

you see my problem is that im probably too nice.. i like making a massive effort for ladies. you know how you have that "hunnymoon" period.. well for me it never stops... its not like overwhelming affection towards them or anyhting weird.. but to put it plainly have you ever felt like you give 100% and get 40% in return...

yeah im on face book search for John Lyle
You carry giving you 100% and the right woman will give you 100% back. Don't change who you are and what you do, you will one day be appreciated.

I am the same, will do anything for a bloke when I am with him. Sometimes I go abit OTT and get stung. Shame really because now I am weary, don't think I could give fully as easily like I did.

Things wil come good !!!! Hold on in there.
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-08, 12:06 PM   #20
kwak zzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellywoozle View Post

Lylej, do you need a woman to be YOU. Why not ditch the bird, have a bit of you time to find out the "old" you and enjoy that time. Miss Right will fall at your feet cause you will be giving out a more relaxed persona.
+1

and lylej keep your friends they will be around when the women have come and gone, i did this the once, gave up all my mates for one girl who shi# on me big time! lucky for me tho my mates were proper friends who forgive me and understood the dilemma i was in.

Good luck its a mine field out there!