SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 17-01-10, 11:19 PM   #11
matt c

Default Re: Quatt today

Sorry wasn't me mate. Battery is on charge!

I'm generally down there Sunday mornings for a cuppa and a triple sarnie when the nice weather comes along. I've got a Black fully faired pointy. I'll be with a Firestorm and a GSXF750 most times.
Old 18-01-10, 10:48 PM   #12
Ed

The clean has started but it's so grimy that it'll take me till June
Old 19-01-10, 12:51 AM   #13
KeithCRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Yes - that's its real name, I just call it the bike cafe at Quatt. There was a pointy naked there this morning, two up - was it you??
That was me. Only the third time out since getting the bike over Xmas. As usual my son was riding pilion. I remember seeing you're bike, nice colour.

We usually end up there most Sundays if the weather ain't too bad.

KeithCRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-10, 02:27 PM   #14
Ed

Well well, score!!!!!! Might see you again there sometime, next time I'll know to say hello
Old 19-01-10, 09:19 PM   #15
KeithCRM

Quote:
Well well, score!!!!!! Might see you again there sometime, next time I'll know to say hello
Yea, I'll keep a look out. Knowing me, It'll be somebody else's bike next time I see a 675!!

Old 13-03-10, 05:58 PM   #16
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCRM View Post
Yea, I'll keep a look out. Knowing me, It'll be somebody else's bike next time I see a 675!!
Bumped into Keith and his lad today down at Quatt. They came over to say hello. Thanks Keith and son, I'm glad we've met at last!! It was absolutely freezing, warm earlier but the temp plummeted and in the wind it was damn cold. It was a painful ride home!
Old 13-03-10, 09:55 PM   #17
KeithCRM

Quote:
Bumped into Keith and his lad today down at Quatt. They came over to say hello. Thanks Keith and son, I'm glad we've met at last!! It was absolutely freezing, warm earlier but the temp plummeted and in the wind it was damn cold. It was a painful ride home!
Hi there, Ed. Good to see you today. That was a very welcome brew before setting off back to Wolverhampton. Got back just before 6.00. Five hours and 120 miles, 1st proper ride since I got the bike at Xmas. Checked out some local green lanes for when I get my CRM on the road in a few weeks