SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 05-04-06, 02:53 PM   #11
UMA

Well Ive been and had a top time! Im just glad there was at least one day of sun on my week off. Would have been gutted if i went back to work next week and hadnt had my bike out the garage once! HA!

Amanda, do you go to work on your bike or did you ditch work this morning? What makes you need your thicker gloves? Mind you, I could have done with some thicker gloves today too! OUCH!

Nothing like a warm cuppa in The Cat & Fiddle pub to sort your cold fingers out!

Take it easy folks!
Old 05-04-06, 03:34 PM   #12
amarko5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMA
Well Ive been and had a top time! Im just glad there was at least one day of sun on my week off. Would have been gutted if i went back to work next week and hadnt had my bike out the garage once! HA!

Amanda, do you go to work on your bike or did you ditch work this morning? What makes you need your thicker gloves? Mind you, I could have done with some thicker gloves today too! OUCH!

Nothing like a warm cuppa in The Cat & Fiddle pub to sort your cold fingers out!

Take it easy folks!
Glad you enjoyed your run

if your off on friday and its sunny in the afternoon i may be tempted to go out again possibly devils bridge / settle to hawes area
Old 05-04-06, 04:57 PM   #13
El Saxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl PO51 MYV
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Saxo
I'm in work, can't wait to go for a blast with the new can on my bike (and then go for another with the baffle out ).
fancy a run up here to knott end?
Would love to mate but I'm in work until 8 tonight, and to make matters worse I'm coming down witha bout of man-flu. Probably going to call in sick tomorrow, and won't even be able to make the most of it!

As soon as my shifts allow, I will be up to Knott End like a flash though

UMA, glad you enjoyed your ride & your cuppa! Do you work mon-fri or odd days? If your days off ever coincide with mine, I'll come & meet you for a rideout and a brew sometime...
Old 05-04-06, 09:58 PM   #14
Ratty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMA

Take it easy folks!
UMA

I' m in bed most week days but up on Mondays. Drop me a pm if your off any Monday because I usually have a spin up to the C & F. I'm just a couple of miles south of you.

Ratty
Old 06-04-06, 08:52 AM   #15
Amanda M

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMA

Take it easy folks!
Yep, I use the bike for work. It's a red raptor so if you see us, give us a wave Don't need thicker gloves today now it's a bit warmer