SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 22-08-07, 01:36 PM   #11
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Default Re: Another Newbie (leicester)

Nooo... that's the other one. There's the one infront of FireBug/McDonalds on Horsefair Street, and then the one on Bowling Green Street (the road on the right as you continue down Horsefair Street), and I park mine along there.

As it happens, it won't be there at all over the next week as I'm off to Kos tonight on my hols! It should be there on Friday 31st when I'm back at work! I park it there most days
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-07, 01:44 PM   #12
Wester

ahhh, I thought i saw an SV down there the other day.
have a nice hol you lucky bugger.
Which way do you go into town? welford road?
Old 22-08-07, 06:27 PM   #13
fenris

I work in the town centre too, although you'll never see me parkex, as I have an underground parking space (not quite the batcave, but almost as damp, the city council!)

I don't reclall seeing an Sv down there before, I'm sure I would have remembered drooling a bit (until i got mine that is, it is FUN!)

Sounds like theres a few of us, in the centre too!
Old 22-08-07, 09:02 PM   #14
Wester

Yea, I work just off the london road, I'm on a black curvy, You can catch me darting up the welford road at about quarter to nine every morning.
Please do forgive my "I think I'm late" riding style if you do see me.
Old 01-09-07, 12:42 PM   #15
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester View Post
Which way do you go into town? welford road?
Depending if I'm coming from home or the g/fs, I come into town down either London road, or Hinckley road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenris View Post
I work in the town centre too, although you'll never see me parkex, as I have an underground parking space (not quite the batcave, but almost as damp, the city council!)
In that case I've spotted you I think! (I work for the council too and very occasionally use the car-park as a quick way from A to B-Block!)
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Old 01-09-07, 01:52 PM   #16
hovis

Hello,

is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying ... I love you

Old 03-09-07, 02:32 PM   #17
Steve_God
Mega Poster

You really know how to kill a conversation dead don't you Hovis :P lol

Anyway... finally going to be back on my bike to work tomorrow! Hurrah! No more 50 minutes journeys into work
Old 03-09-07, 09:46 PM   #18
derbybiker

I also work in Leicester, well the outskirts - Sunningdale Business Park.

Therefore you won't see much of me as it's A50 from the M1 and A46 south for one junction.
Old 04-09-07, 11:08 PM   #19
Rog

Blimey, I must read MIGTS more often. I too work in Leicester, well outskirts in Anstey just off the A46. Does anyone go to the Bike night on a tuesday at Six Hills? Was there tonight and saw quite a few SVs including a nice gsxr colours SV1000 with Twin Blue flames. It sounded reet nice.

If its nice next tuesday we could all meet there to say hello
Old 05-09-07, 08:22 AM   #20
Wester

I almost had a yellow curvy clatter into my back tire near the university today.
anyone wanna own up? :P