SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 03-09-10, 11:19 AM   #11
Tom_the_great

Default Re: The 'Wot ya doin this weekend' thread Sposored by Stigs Idle Banter Cousin

Tonight - studying
Tomoro - going to salford on the bike meeting a lass
sunday - hopfully comming back from the night before ...

Black Tinted Screen!, Evotech Tail Tidy!, OEM Rear Hugger!, R&G Crash Bungs!, Delkevic Exhuast!

Current Mileage = 3000 (Ish)
Tom_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 11:50 AM   #12

Default Re: The 'Wot ya doin this weekend' thread Sposored by Stigs Idle Banter Cousin

finish building my shed in preparation for new bike due sometime in the next 6 months.. yes I am being that specific.
Old 03-09-10, 11:56 AM   #13
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Friday :- Deflea the cat and then a nice bath to sooth the scratches! Got to work out why the Chain on the SV is making such a loud knocking noise despite being clean and lubed. Also need to pull the XJ400 out and do some more work on it. It has a top box, but not sure I like it.

Saturday:- A nice relaxing bath with the wife, I get to gaze into her beautiful eyes and thank my lucky stars that she chose me. One of our friends might be visiting in the afternoon, which will be really nice. If he has his ZX10R finished, we get to have a look at it. It should be sorted out with new carbon wheels and brand new fully adjustable shocks by now.

Sunday :- Carol is in the studio with the band, so I get the day to myself. Might get the bike out and head over to the Red Light district before going all Peter Sutcliff with a welding hammer! Most likely give the bike a clean if the weather is nice, still got some work to do on the new XJ400, might even sweep out the garage.

Carol is 45 on Monday, so when my money clears in my account, I have to go and get her a nice gift. I love my lass, she is so lovely to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 12:30 PM   #14
Jabba

Tonight: Beerz wiv da lads
Tomorrow am: 11-a-side footy with my junior team. 1st match of the season
Tomorrow pm: sleeping before working 7:00pm to 4:00am
Sunday: chillin'
Old 03-09-10, 12:32 PM   #15
Holdup

Today - Stripping all my bits off my bike
Tomorrow - Work, then waving goodbye to my bike in the evening
Sunday - Sulking probably / looking for another bike
Old 03-09-10, 12:52 PM   #16
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
not much this weekend

friends coming over for wine tonight
Gary coming over for food and a catch up tomorrow
and sunday will be housework day
I never get food

Tonight - Usual down the pub and look at the wildlife
Tomorrow - Oil change on the car (Its been a while! oops) & fix scotoiler on the bike...again! Must not put tube near chain!!
Tomorrow pm - Down mates for BBQ, catching up with other firends and setting light to something probably
Sunday - maybe, just maybe doing some of the London Skyride thingy on the pushbike..if i can be assed. maybe go acheck out the gym and see what they are charging nowadays.

Last edited by Viney; 03-09-10 at 12:57 PM.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 01:07 PM   #17
Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney View Post
I never get food

Tonight - Usual down the pub and look at the wildlife
Tomorrow - Oil change on the car (Its been a while! oops) & fix scotoiler on the bike...again! Must not put tube near chain!!
Tomorrow pm - Down mates for BBQ, catching up with other firends and setting light to something probably
Sunday - maybe, just maybe doing some of the London Skyride thingy on the pushbike..if i can be assed. maybe go acheck out the gym and see what they are charging nowadays.
next time i promise V for sure i have much more get up and go now the tablets have kicked in (finally)
Old 03-09-10, 01:15 PM   #18
Roberrrrt

tonight - not sure, mebbeh a few beers
tomorrow - WAS going for a ride to buy bike bits but my mate has ****ed me off, so having building materials delivered and continuing building my garden wall
tomorrow night - off to see Muse in Manchester
sunday - recover from Muse, crack back on with the wall i guess!
Old 03-09-10, 01:18 PM   #19
kitkat

nothing as usual
Old 03-09-10, 01:48 PM   #20
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Tonight - the Cricket Writers' Club annual dinner - it's more fun than it sounds - honest!

Tomorrow - Working at the cricket but only half a day hopefully. Early night after Friday.

Sunday - out on the motorcycle if it's a nice day.