SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 10-06-07, 11:46 AM   #11
valleyboy

Default Re: Non- AR riders..

And, there are also caravans for rent....
Old 10-06-07, 05:58 PM   #12
Xan173

I always said you navigate by burger vans

Sounds like a larf, so why not.

Anyone fancy splitting the cost of a caravan? £10per head per night assuming there's availability?
Old 10-06-07, 06:12 PM   #13
valleyboy

yay! glad someone else was thinking caravan as well! easier than lumping a tent around!

you could ask PC Loz if she wanted to attend... lol
Old 10-06-07, 08:47 PM   #14
Xan173

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyboy View Post
yay! glad someone else was thinking caravan as well! easier than lumping a tent around!

you could ask PC Loz if she wanted to attend... lol
We could share a 6 berth between 4, that way no issue with sleeping arrangements. However, we have to get her there... How's that gonna work?
Old 10-06-07, 09:06 PM   #15
valleyboy

I can get to yours from work on a friday... I have no issues with taking small amounts of kit on the bike to work.. its if I had to carry a tent on it, I'd be having kittens while filtering! (already been banging both wing mirrors at same time going down traffic!) but that means getting to yours at about 6ish.... and thus, to Llangorse at about 7.30 ish....
would make my life considerably easier if I could drop off some kit at yours prior to the day.. i.e. kit for Loz to wear... you saw the size of my ruck sack the other day! or, theres the case of get her to follow you in car, and meet near my house.. then if required she can either follow us to Llangorse in car, or leave it at mine... or variations there of...
Old 10-06-07, 09:39 PM   #16
Beenz

If I don't do the AR I'll be up for a few days over Llangorse. I should be able to carry my tent though.
Old 11-06-07, 10:31 AM   #17
Xan173

I think it's best that if she wants to join us she'll have to drive. Thing is, although we've been to yours a couple of times I'd never find it on my own. First things first, find out if a caravan will be available.
Old 11-06-07, 05:36 PM   #18
valleyboy

Will send off an e-mail tonight....
I had a chance to read my terms and conditions in work the othe day.. dont think I should be using the net too much... lol
Old 12-06-07, 07:20 PM   #19
Xan173

Right, Lozza the Rozza can't make it.

We're still going ahead for Sat 30th. We can rent a caravan, a 3 bedroom 6 berth is £60. One double bed and 4 singles.

Names down so far:
Vix
Xan
VB

Anyone else?

Don't think you can turn up without a tent on the off chance of creeping in, if your name's not down you're not coming in.....
Old 12-06-07, 10:48 PM   #20
Beenz

Lady luck has struck again. Had an accident in the car with another car yesterday that was probably my fault. No one hurt or injured but another driver will be making a claim on my insurance. Gotta pay the excess so need to save some money.

When it rains, it pours.