SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-08-07, 09:27 AM   #11
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

Default Re: UFO footage

Agreed with Bear, but I still hope that were not alone as it's a pretty big play ground to be the only ones playing.
Old 16-08-07, 10:21 AM   #12
Captain Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Agreed with Bear, but I still hope that were not alone as it's a pretty big play ground to be the only ones playing.

ohhh, like far out man, thats real deep...........espec for someone who been up all night playing with his dog rings and what not.......
Old 16-08-07, 12:09 PM   #13
RhythmJunkie

Its as fake as my third ear!

Amazing what you can do with video these days though!
Old 16-08-07, 01:06 PM   #14
Razor

It's not fake I assure you. As we're obviously approaching Armageddon, aliens have been visiting. My sources tell me these aliens are bookies and they come to place bets on how much longer it will be before we blast ourselves off this big blue marble we call earth.
Old 16-08-07, 03:07 PM   #15
Ceri JC

Reading some of those comments are interesting. It claims the trees are cloned. They're not 100% identical, but they do look overly similar. Which, if they are cloned is quite odd, as trees are one of the most common and popular (not to mention easy) things to generate procedurally (IE large numbers of dissimilar ones can be made by dragging a few sliders about).

Ironically, if aliens (that could get to our world) did exist and turn up here, they'd be able to significantly delay our response to their presence by making their ships look like they were badly CGI'd (fake lighting highlights on the opposite side to lightsources in the area, etc.)!
Old 16-08-07, 03:26 PM   #16
stuartyboy

This looks the most real to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQ3-FOyzm8
Old 16-08-07, 09:31 PM   #17
RhythmJunkie

Thats a good observation Ceri, they could be doing that, fooling us with lighting effects. Some people are very convincing that they've seen government and military documents proving they are here!

I will remain as sceptical as I do about the existence of a christian god.
Its easier to prove they don't exist than it is to prove they do!
They may have been here in the distant past and they may come again but as for the here and now I doubt it!

Lets see a group of witnesses with no books or videos to 'sell' come forward with an absolute proof. Then I'll believe. As soon as they feel the need to make money from it I switch off!