SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 09-03-07, 06:19 PM   #11
-Ralph-

Default Re: SV wrists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Mike View Post
Stuartyboy here: Can't remember my ******* login so borrowed mike's.

I'll feckin limp wristed ye!!! Feckin shoddy suzuki build quality more like!!!! TPS seated squint and TB loose.
Yes I tried other SVs (but never a curvy) and I still had the problem with my wrists - scientifically backed by my physio's camcorder. I asked for the footage but I'm feckin sure I'm not posting it up here for you lot to look at.

At the end of the day my SV and me were not meant to be and that is as say is a wrap.

EDIT: Just thought...I could have fun with mike's login for calling me limp wristed! Think I'll edit his sig tee hee hee
Ha ha, brilliant! Welcome back!!

Last edited by Cronos; 11-03-07 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-03-07, 12:08 AM   #12
stuartyboy

He's a gay blade alright. Lucky if he does 1k this year. He has the shiniest, cleanest bike I've ever seen. He hasn't seen his login and sig right enough No doubt 'll get it on monday. he he

By the way...just want to say thanks to everyone for txting me and asking about my dad. He's still very ill but he's surprising us every day that passes. Been pretty rough seeing him so ill though

However, bad as it's been there was one moment that stuck out...last week while the docs and nurses were trying to save him he was insisting on completing his VAT return!!! Stubborn old eejit!
Old 10-03-07, 10:08 AM   #13
Tiger 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartyboy2 View Post
last week while the docs and nurses were trying to save him he was insisting on completing his VAT return!!! Stubborn old eejit!
Fantastic! They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

He couldn't have a look at my tax return could he? I mean, if he's just lying there not doing anything