SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-02-08, 11:59 AM   #11
magicrat

Default Re: Another ebayer to avoid

Funnily enough I've used this guy before, and he was ok, got an new gear lever for 12 quid which was reasonable - shipped pretty quickly too. Sorry to hear about your negative experience -just goes to show that you never know with Ebay!
Old 21-02-08, 12:13 PM   #12
Ceri JC

As Furry Ginger One points out, I'd keep on at him. Of course, it's not worth it for £10 of lever, but it definately is for the principal of the thing (to me at least). I've had problems with people taking the **ss with returning things (which they sent wrong/damaged/etc.) point out the obligation is on them to collect them (ideally when they send the courier to deliver the new goods they can take the old ones away) and their "returns policy" doesn't give them the right to flout the law regarding the distance selling of goods.
Old 21-02-08, 12:43 PM   #13
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by K View Post
One thing you can ndo is report his listing and get that pulled - he's breaking the rules (as far as I can remember) by falsely stating the origin of the goods. Use his emails to you a proof.
I've already done all that after about 5 sets of emails going back and forth to him. He wouldn't resolve the issue so I negged him.