SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 30-06-08, 02:23 PM   #11
diamond

Default Re: identify yourself ?

Apologies if it was taken the wrong way but as i read it, it seems to insinuate that things are being overlooked, and that this years event will suffer for it. If this is how you felt maybe a pm to a member of the organising team would have been an appropriate way to deal with your concerns. Constructive criticism can only work if the people concerned are aware of the issues, as you say it's posted in a regional section so how this can be benificial to the organisers who may not read this section is not clear to me.

Again apologies if i am wrong, but maybe the wording of your post just hit a nerve after all the criticism of the first plan for the AR08, and the work done since to rearrange everything.
Old 30-06-08, 02:36 PM   #12
rictus01
Mega Poster

I've spoken to viper already at various point (admittedly some time ago), but as stated this was and is aimed at the Soho guys.

On a more general note, having read threw all the AR posts, I'm looking forward to a great time and although somethings don't appear to be mentioned I've no idea if they will be done at the event or not so will wait and see.

I perhaps more than most understand how difficult these things can be and was fortunate to have done it and similar in the past, so fully understand the organisational complexities involved, however the greatest boon is always the attitude of those attending and I'm sure this year will be as good as any other.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-08, 05:16 PM   #13
choo choo

I can't see me
Old 30-06-08, 05:42 PM   #14
rictus01
Mega Poster

Whilst I've no intention of making it exclusive who are you? have you been to Soho?

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 30-06-08, 06:05 PM   #15
TEC

Cannot see me either (and yes I have been to Soho a few times ) but as I'm not planning on being anywhere near AR08 its a moot point
Old 30-06-08, 06:13 PM   #16
rictus01
Mega Poster

well got one for Saeed, but that is an exception.

Cheers MARK.
Old 30-06-08, 07:07 PM   #17
choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post
Whilst I've no intention of making it exclusive who are you? have you been to Soho?

Cheers Mark.

NO I've not had a chance to make it to a Soho meet, but I've met some of you guys on the France trip if thats any good.
Old 30-06-08, 07:42 PM   #18
Messie
The Teacer
Mega Poster

Kewl fanx Mark. I'm as chuffed as a very chuffed person to be thought of as a Soho Massive member (what with being out in the sticks n stuff)

Old 30-06-08, 08:13 PM   #19
rictus01
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choo choo View Post
NO I've not had a chance to make it to a Soho meet, but I've met some of you guys on the France trip if thats any good.
well I'll see if I have any left and PM you thursday sometime, but obviously those that have actually been to Soho come first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messie View Post
Kewl fanx Mark. I'm as chuffed as a very chuffed person to be thought of as a Soho Massive member (what with being out in the sticks n stuff)

Sally the effort you put in makes you a member anyway my luv.

Cheers Mark.
Old 30-06-08, 09:22 PM   #20
Grinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRabbit View Post
I don't see Grinch...
Good point, didn't even think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus01 View Post
Good point, I'll make one tonight, anything for you love

Cheers Mark.