SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-05-09, 09:59 AM   #11
Stingo

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Today: Work then BBQ

Tomorrow: Maybe shops, maybe garden, maybe BBQ, maybe something else.

Sunday: Ironing stuff for Monday, cooking Sunday tea/dinner, pretending to entertain the kids whilst surfing the t'internet/gardening,cutting the hedge etc.
Old 29-05-09, 10:03 AM   #12
glsuk1970

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Today: Recovering from a 2 day dash from Montpellier to Wrexham, probably take the missus (who was co-pilot and navigator until we figured out how to change the van settings from French to English and we could then operate sat-nav!)

Tomorrow: Seeing Jimmy Carr in Liverpool

Sunday: MotoGP and WSB
Old 29-05-09, 10:04 AM   #13
MCN_LiamM

Nothing planned for Saturday as I'll most probably be catching up on a weeks worth of sleep.

Sunday - football
Old 29-05-09, 10:17 AM   #14
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Friday - Work, Pay Council Tax, Water Rates and other bills. Sigh and see my pitiful wages being spent just hours after being paid.

Saturday - Housework, clean up after filthy kittens (in truth do this every day!), gaze at computer and feel unfulfilled.

Sunday - Another day in work, serving you the general public. Come home, drink until the pain fades away. Beat the wife!

PS. Some of the above may be lies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-09, 10:20 AM   #15
mister c
Mega Poster

Working today & tomorrow, dont know what I'm doing Sunday yet.
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-09, 11:00 AM   #16
Jamiebridges123

Was going to the Summer Sizzling rideout but no my EMA hasn't gone in so I can't...

Will most likely do nothing tommorow... then probably out with my Dad for a ride on Sunday..
Old 29-05-09, 11:05 AM   #17
keithd

scenario A

tonight - friends for din dins. Keithyd cooking a chicken jambalaya
tomorrow - poker tournament + fa cup final. a day of drinkies and gambling basically! awesome!
sunday - disappointing 11 .org members when they meet me for the first time at thruxton BSB....

scenrario B

tonight - as above
saturday sunday - nothing if bike and or car arent fixed.
Old 29-05-09, 11:05 AM   #18
Grinch

Friday - Ovetime and on-call.
Sat - Ovetime and on-call.
Sun - on-call till 8am then off to church for a christening. Build a bed, and rebuild some forks.
If I can find the time do my valve clearances and measure the shims and then finish fitting the carbs to Anastasia and fire her up for the first time this year.

Exciting ain't it.
Old 29-05-09, 11:25 AM   #19
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiebridges123 View Post
Was going to the Summer Sizzling rideout but no my EMA hasn't gone in so I can't...

Will most likely do nothing tommorow... then probably out with my Dad for a ride on Sunday..
Thought that money was for books

....and other study aids ...like beer.
Old 29-05-09, 11:26 AM   #20
BanditPat

Today - New tyre, get that scrubbed in

Tommorow - Town with a few mats

Sunday - Bike