SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

East Anglian Revolution If you're based in East Anglia, then this could be for you.

Old 22-08-10, 07:33 PM   #2221
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Re: 'Ere 'ere is the EAR Megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjo View Post
Plus, my ex still cant bring himself to do the moral/ legally correct thing and pay maintenance so more than 2 years after i left im gonna have to invoke the wrath of the csa. Who needs it? Wouldnt be so bad but he and his new 'girl'friend (shes 59) have just done a garage conversion and extended the house, redone the kitchen and so on, but he cant give me the maintenance he agreed to pay in April. GGGGrrrrrrrr!!

MZ & Seggons, BUY THE SV1000s and thanks for caring xx
Ah life stuff then KJ

As for your ex if he can afford to do that, then he can afford to give his kids a bit more, even if its not for you. Its not pleasant, but needs doing I'm afraid. Painful, but effective, a bit like castration
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-10, 07:41 PM   #2222
kellyjo

Too right he can afford to pay for his kids, he earns £45k+ and has been paying £100 per month, he should have been paying (csa rules) £350 but that now drops to £300 cos her 16year old sons moved in with then too, hence the building work! I waived my rights to the house and his pension, 1000s of pounds, I dont want anything for me, I just want to give the kids what they deserve to have and I only mean the basic stuff, not extravagent holidays and expensive gadgets!

I dont care what the figure is, I just want him to do the right thing, wheres his self-respect and his sense of pride in looking after his kids?? Just confirms I was right to leave!!
If I wanted to be a cow I could have reduced the time he has the kids, but I wouldnt do that, they dont deserve that, so hes always had maximum access. Winds me up it does!!!!

Last edited by kellyjo; 22-08-10 at 07:43 PM.
Old 22-08-10, 08:25 PM   #2223
Sean_C

Go get him KJ

I picked 4lbs of elderberries today, enough for a gallon of wine And tomorrow I'm going to strip the tree of plums. God knows how many gallons there'll be from that lot, certainly over 5.
Old 22-08-10, 10:12 PM   #2224
svrich

I'm back (I know you were all wondering where I was )
Just had a week in Italy with my wife, two children (nearly three, and 18 months - try that on a three hour flight!) and my in-laws. My mother-in-law took us all for her 60th birthday (odd I know) but we obviously went along with it. Flew in to Pisa and discovered what a complete **** hole it is. Apart from the bendy tower and an old cathedral next door there is absolutely nothing there of any worth. The surrounding streets are full of African traders and literally two streets off the square some scrawny woman tried to pick pocket me. I gave her a proper mouth full in an extreemly threatening manner just to make sure there was no misunderstanding across the language barrier. We stayed in a costal area north of Pisa though so we only went there once.
I do now know though why Italian bikes and cars are so unreliable and extreemly expensive to service beyond low mileage - It's because they aren't expected to survive that long. The hire car we had had a ding on every single panel, and that was one of the best looking ones that we saw all week. The motorway drive was literally bumper to bumper but we were all doing 60-70mph. The mountain roads that we were staying up were treated like rally stages and we wondered daily if we would see any one go over the edge. And the bikers, both scooter and real bike, wore next to nothing on their tear through the streets. I know it was extreemly hot to be kitted out in full gear however flip-flops, shorts, vest, open face helmet with no gloves to ride a zx10r is sailing a little to close to the wind I think.
Any way, I will now be doing my best to get some bike miles in before going back to work on Wednesday next week. If anyone fancies a get together then drop me a line.
Old 23-08-10, 06:22 PM   #2225
BigBaddad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjo View Post
he earns £45k+
he could of spent that on surgery for you and would have saved himself a lot of hastle
Old 23-08-10, 06:23 PM   #2226
BigBaddad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_C View Post
Go get him KJ

I picked 4lbs of elderberries today, enough for a gallon of wine And tomorrow I'm going to strip the tree of plums. God knows how many gallons there'll be from that lot, certainly over 5.

Extracting juice from your plums again Sean. Dirty boy
Old 23-08-10, 06:24 PM   #2227
BigBaddad

where's Rich...oh there he is.
Old 25-08-10, 02:29 PM   #2228
kellyjo

My ex has FINALLY agreed to pay maintenance

It wont make a huge difference but at least now they can have a bit of pocket money and the odd birthday/xmas present without me getting any further in debt!!
Old 25-08-10, 02:36 PM   #2229
Skip
Mega Poster

Good news Hope it makes life easier for you which I am sure it will.
Old 25-08-10, 02:41 PM   #2230
Seggons

Today must be a milestone for you KJ. Did the knife to the balls trick persuade him then?