SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-07, 09:47 AM   #221
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Parramatta, NSW courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Old 09-01-07, 01:49 PM   #222
TEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobs
A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Parramatta, NSW courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

...brilliant !
Old 09-01-07, 03:22 PM   #223
Sudoxe

John was in a bar looking very dejected.

His friend, Steve, walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's my mother-in-law," John replied, while shaking his head sadly. "I have a real problem with her."

"Cheer up," Steve said. "Everyone has problems with their mother-in-law."

"Yeah," John answered. "But I got mine pregnant."

Old 10-01-07, 09:03 AM   #224
Stingo

Default cow joke

"A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron

wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to you?”

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. "

"I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's ****.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!'

"I don't remember much after that .."

Old 10-01-07, 11:34 AM   #225
skint

Default Re: cow joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo
"A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron

wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to you?”

"Well, I was having a quiet round of g*lf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. "

"I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a g*lf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's @rse.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!'

"I don't remember much after that .."

Old 10-01-07, 02:18 PM   #226
Sudoxe

A pharmacist walks into a chemist to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall.

He asks the blonde clerk "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The blonde clerk responds: "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."

The pharmacist yells: "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a Laxative!

The blonde clerk responds, "Of course you can! Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

Old 10-01-07, 04:27 PM   #227
Swiss

Two Sausages and and Egg in a frying pan and the Egg says
"Phew it's hot in here"
"ARRRRRRHHHGGGG a talking Egg" shouted one Sausage to the other.

Old 10-01-07, 04:52 PM   #228
Swiss

A woman buys herself a small dog but it has some hair on the back of it's neck that she doesn't like. A friend suggests that she goes to the Chemist to get some "Unwanted hair removal cream". Thinking this is a good idea she goes to the Chemist and asks the Gentleman behind the counter,

"Excuse me sir do you have any unwanted hair removal cream?"

"Yes madam" he replies "I have this pot here for £7.99, may I ask is it for your under arms?"

"No it is not" the woman replies slightly miffed.

"Oh" says the Chemist "only if it were I was going to advise that you wear loose cotton clothing for a day or two"

"Well if you must know it's for my Chihuahua" exclaims the women.

"Oh if that's the case I suggest you don't ride a bicycle for a week" replied the Chemist.

Old 10-01-07, 05:22 PM   #229
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss
A woman buys herself a small dog but it has some hair on the back of it's neck that she doesn't like. A friend suggests that she goes to the Chemist to get some "Unwanted hair removal cream". Thinking this is a good idea she goes to the Chemist and asks the Gentleman behind the counter,

"Yes madam" he replies "I have this pot here for £7.99, may I ask is it for your under arms?"

"Oh" says the Chemist "only if it were I was going to advise that you wear loose cotton clothing for a day or two"

"Oh if that's the case I suggest you don't ride a bicycle for a week" replied the Chemist.
Dont get it
Old 10-01-07, 10:47 PM   #230
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss

Dont get it

Awww bless

Look right-> <-Look Left
Closed Thread