SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-05-09, 08:51 AM   #21
keithd

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

complete the sequence...

O,T,T,F,F,S,S...
Old 13-05-09, 08:57 AM   #22
plowsie

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

e,n,t,e,t,t,f,f,s,s,e,n,t
Old 13-05-09, 08:58 AM   #23
Samnooshka

This is an old one!!!

E???
Old 13-05-09, 09:00 AM   #24
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
e,n,t,e,t,t,f,f,s,s,e,n,t
winner...sorry its an old 'un. couldnt think of any!! other than the "whats greater than god etc etc"...

i'll have a google next time, if i get any right
Old 13-05-09, 09:01 AM   #25
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

I challenge anyone to post a meaningful sentence in the English language that used the work "and" 5 times in a row without any other words between each instance.

eg

and and and and and

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 09:03 AM   #26
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
I challenge anyone to post a meaningful sentence in the English language that used the work "and" 5 times in a row without any other words between each instance.

eg

and and and and and
i've seen a similiar one that uses the word "had"...something like 8 times in a row and makes sense....

but i'll pass on the "and" one...
Old 13-05-09, 09:21 AM   #27
Owenski

bloody hell soul kiss I just googled yours (far too hard for me as it involves grammar) and the answer still took a few times of reading out loud before I acutaly made any sense out of it.
Old 13-05-09, 09:23 AM   #28
plowsie

I'm guessing it'll be had, but can't figure it.
Old 13-05-09, 09:28 AM   #29
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
bloody hell soul kiss I just googled yours (far too hard for me as it involves grammar) and the answer still took a few times of reading out loud before I acutaly made any sense out of it.
yep me too, googled it. got the bull and bush answer. makes sense. very good. no way would i have got that all the while i have a sexy ar2e
Old 13-05-09, 10:07 AM   #30
wyrdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
complete the sequence...

O,t,t,f,f,s,s...
f,f,s,2,e,z