SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 14-06-05, 11:51 AM   #21
Captain Nemo

18th sounds good, need to meet earlyish as i have to be home by a bout 5.30as im working saturday night.

Mr ZX6, Courdelion (richard) and i can usually be found at squires on a weds aslong as its not persisting it down, just a bit damp and we still go though, not like the power rangers.....

this weekend suppposed to be ok weather i think.
Old 14-06-05, 12:57 PM   #22
scooper

Are you deffo going out this weekend? If so let me know and I will see if I can escape
Old 14-06-05, 02:54 PM   #23
Couerdelion

Ok, I'll be brave and try to organise something

Shall we say 10 o'clock for a 10:15 leave from Squires for those who live over that way?

We'll then go via the Leeds outer Ring road (Crossgates, Roundhay, Weetwood) and then out to Skipton (El bocadillo you can meet us there if you want, you're daughter is more than welcome to come along for a ride) and an 11 o'clock meet at the Mcdonalds there for anyone who finds that closer.

We'll then head off up to Ribblehead, via settle then across to Devils bridge and across to Hawes via Sedburgh. Then across Buttertubs and round to Leyburn. Dependent on the time there's the choice then to either blast to Ripon and down the A1 or back through to skipton.

So anyone coming?

If you are pm me and I'll send you my mobile that way if the weathers crap (Forcast to be sunny ) or you change your mind, a quick text means we aren't waiting around for latecomers who won't show.

Rich
Old 14-06-05, 02:56 PM   #24
scooper

I am up for it

What time will we be back? I have a big night out planned
Old 14-06-05, 03:04 PM   #25
Couerdelion

Aiming to get back to Leeds for about 5.

We normally take a bit longer because i need to stop for a cup of tea every half hour but I reckon I can go a bit longer as I'm hoping to be out Saturday too.
Old 14-06-05, 03:11 PM   #26
scooper

Sounds to me like you will need to be stopping every other half hour to use the little boys room
Old 14-06-05, 03:35 PM   #27
Captain Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couerdelion
Aiming to get back to Leeds for about 5.

We normally take a bit longer because i need to stop for a cup of tea every half hour but I reckon I can go a bit longer as I'm hoping to be out Saturday too.
1/2 hour , try 15minutes
Old 14-06-05, 04:38 PM   #28
amarko5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couerdelion
Ok, I'll be brave and try to organise something

Shall we say 10 o'clock for a 10:15 leave from Squires for those who live over that way?

We'll then go via the Leeds outer Ring road (Crossgates, Roundhay, Weetwood) and then out to Skipton (El bocadillo you can meet us there if you want, you're daughter is more than welcome to come along for a ride) and an 11 o'clock meet at the Mcdonalds there for anyone who finds that closer.

We'll then head off up to Ribblehead, via settle then across to Devils bridge and across to Hawes via Sedburgh. Then across Buttertubs and round to Leyburn. Dependent on the time there's the choice then to either blast to Ripon and down the A1 or back through to skipton.

So anyone coming?

If you are pm me and I'll send you my mobile that way if the weathers crap (Forcast to be sunny ) or you change your mind, a quick text means we aren't waiting around for latecomers who won't show.

Rich
looking at your route there, would it not be better to go skipton - devils ( I will meet you there) then back to ingleton - hawes - buttetubs- leyburn would suit me a lot better being over this side. or would you like a trip from devils up to hartside via kirkby stephen and then bimble back via kirkby stephen to hawes buttertubs etc.

suppose it will depend on time i have plenty on sat but work at 6pm on sunday.
Old 14-06-05, 05:43 PM   #29
sv4me
Mega Poster

I wouldnt mind a run up Hartside. That road makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (did I say that out loud )

Got all day to play though so not fussed on the route

I can meet amarko at devils and go from there
sv4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-05, 06:21 PM   #30
Couerdelion

Ok, so plan is....

Squires - Sherburn

10 o'clock - for a 10:15 depart

Mcdonalds - Skipton

11 o'clock - for a 11:15 depart

Devils Bridge - nr Kirkby Lonsdale

12 o'clock for a 12:15 depart

We'll discuss at devils bridge where to go from there if that's ok for everyone else?

So - show of hands at this stage?