SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 05-03-05, 07:18 PM   #21
lynw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe
I happen to think that your jacket was very well padded indeed

Did I really just say that?
But Id taken my jacket off at that point..... by which point James had run away and baldyman had pulled his hat over his eyes.....
Old 05-03-05, 08:12 PM   #22
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynw

TSM - I am NOT playing with a married man. When I say things are complicated its not because the situation I was in was because hes married - its just cos his lifes a complete mess as is. Its because Ive finished something recently with someone whos a close mate and services my bikes so its a little awkward at present.

In fact Im NOT playing with anyone at present time....which is my current problem.... and which was the basis for the remainder of conversations and consideration of toy boys.. and as pointed out Id never considered such a situation until last night...

and it was at that point that I realised I would be restricting choices so an age range of legal - still able would be more appropriate....

and what no comments about the padded jackets conversation which just about had to be one of the funniest moments Ive had at a soho meet? see baldyman.... its not all goretex and armour
Im NOT going to reply to that for fear that my life may not be worth living any more.
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 08:37 PM   #23
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Im off here for a while till things cool down.

This thread has gone to far.

p.s. Im not gay, ok.
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 08:53 PM   #24
jonboy

See, I don't go there and it all happens .

Old 05-03-05, 09:02 PM   #25
Stig

Becoming a crash test dummy was not a good career move....

Just noticed this and thought it was most funny.

Nice one Lyn
Old 05-03-05, 10:08 PM   #26
lynw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM
Im off here for a while till things cool down. This thread has gone to far. p.s. Im not gay, ok.
No-one said you were.... all the previous stuff was about last week and travis was being gay and eyeing you up.... without you knowing or doing anything to encourage him... trust me I dont think he needs any encouragement

as for previous posts and my pm.... its not personal and Im not annoyed with you ok? All Im saying is engage brain before posting some stuff which is not accurate..... please....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
See, I dont go there and it all happens
all you need is me to be there and it all happens

Quote:
Becoming a crash test dummy was not a good career move.... Just noticed this and thought it was most funny. Nice one Lyn
well if I cant take the p*ss out myself, then I can rely on you guys to do it for me!!! Seriously though, its as someones signature on here says if you lose you soh you lose everything....
Old 05-03-05, 10:53 PM   #27
Baldyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynw
Quote:
I happen to think that your jacket was very well padded indeed

Did I really just say that?
But Id taken my jacket off at that point..... by which point James had run away and baldyman had pulled his hat over his eyes.....
It was the mental images I was trying to ignore
Thanks for a good laugh Lyn, that's what Fridays for

ermm.........not laughing because you took your jacket off............"grabs shovel and continues digging"
Old 05-03-05, 11:53 PM   #28
lynw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldyman
It was the mental images I was trying to ignore
so I shouldnt mention the yoga again then?

Quote:
Thanks for a good laugh Lyn, that's what Fridays for
Yeah Ive always had a good laugh down there on a Friday even after my accident.... its a fun meet.....

as Ive said to my mate, without engaging brain before saying it, it seems like Im the entertainment in soho on a Friday night especially when Ive had chocolate.... it seems people are bringing chocolate now to feed me and watch me go nuts....

Quote:
ermm.........not laughing because you took your jacket off............"grabs shovel and continues digging"
no you hid your face pretty quick when I did that though Mark and Simon were laughing considerably.... well you did keep arguing about padded jackets and wouldnt believe me mine wasnt...

oh and Id forgotten about how Mr Toad wanted me to straighten his radiator.... another funny moment though Im not sure my thighs would be that strong....
Old 06-03-05, 01:20 AM   #29
hall13uk

Default poor sidis

i still have pizza juice on my new sidi vertigo corsa boots couristy of mr toad i think? but then he could not help him self when he saw lynw in her padded jacket he was drooling all over the place
bloody itilan's with there calzone's (pizza folded in half)
Old 06-03-05, 10:58 AM   #30
lynw

That would be baldyman too..... Ive never seen a messier pizza than that calzone... I think most of it dripped out onto the ground and over your Sidi's

another funny moment Id forgotten about.....